Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
Adam shooting his first gun.... >

Adam shooting his first gun....

Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Adam shooting his first gun....

Old 01-04-2018, 09:03 AM
Spike

Default Adam shooting his first gun....

We all remember the first gun we shot, what was your? My son 5 at the time shooting his first gun, a 410 judge, and some sonic boom targets to help make memories. Where were they at when I was growing up?

Old 01-08-2018, 03:37 AM
Boone & Crockett

love the reaction! I see he is wearing ear protection but what about shooting glasses?
Old 01-23-2018, 05:56 AM
Spike

Tannerite!

I first shot at 5yo. 12 ga shotgun. baptism by fire I guess

Not sure my little one is ready just yet...hopefully soon. I'll have to get a hold of some blow up stuff and I have a 1 shot 410...quesiton for you:

did you have him using a bb gun or anything like that prior to a shotgun? I have a 410 and a 22 but may be compelled to pick up a spring lever bb gun to break the ice
Old 06-05-2018, 09:18 AM
Boone & Crockett

NorChill Coolers, bad form working an advertisement for your product into someone else's thread, real bad form. That kind of thing will not make sales for you.
Old 06-05-2018, 07:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yep bad and reported as a spammer. Calhunter moved some of his "spam" before back in 2014. Looking at all 4 of his posts its obvious he has only 1 motivation to be here.