Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
My best isn't good enough >

My best isn't good enough

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

My best isn't good enough

Old 10-21-2017, 06:16 AM
Banned

Default My best isn't good enough

Hi, I'm a young hunter and beginner. My dad used to hunt with me, but I'm just not good at it. I'm trying my best, but my dad thinks I'm just faking it. Last week he went out without me. I don't think he wants me to come with him in his hunts 'cause I suck. I don't know if I should hunt anymore. What should I do?
Old 10-21-2017, 06:50 AM
Boone & Crockett

I am not certain this is a legitimate post, I am suspicious it is someone trolling but I will say this in case it is a legitimate question. It is the father's job to teach his son to hunt, it you are not good at hunting it probably isn't your fault but the fault of the person giving you instructions on how to hunt.
Old 10-21-2017, 10:52 PM
Super Moderator

It was a spammer from the Philippines. He's permabanned now.
Old 10-22-2017, 02:47 AM
Boone & Crockett

OK, that post just didn't pass the smell test for me, but it didn't cost anything to answer just in case.
Old 10-22-2017, 01:36 PM
Super Moderator

Agreed. When I looked at all of his posts, most of them were nonsense posts that didn't contribute to the topics being discussed. He also mentioned his dad not hunting with him, his wife archery hunting and his daughter hunting, etc. Like you said, it just didn't add up.
Old 10-11-2018, 09:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

For Michael Brown and Poje. Have either of you guys actually read the posts above yours? Did you not understand them or are you guys both spammers as well?