Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
Any Young Hunters? >

Any Young Hunters?

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Any Young Hunters?

Old 12-23-2016, 12:27 AM
Super Moderator

Barnes, yes it does. Next fall I'll have my own young hunter out squirrel hunting with me hopefully.

Tn Lonewolf, We had a good group. A good deer contest and lots of posts back and forth about all different topics. This forum was pretty busy.

-Jake
Old 12-27-2016, 09:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats on the new hunter, Bocajnala. It seems like yesterday when I took my son out for his first squirrel hunt.

i think I joined here in 2000. All our dates reset to 2003. The boards were booming back then in all forums. Back then, the internet was shiny and new.
Old 03-08-2019, 01:25 PM
Spike

Welcome to the forum bud!
Old 03-23-2020, 01:49 AM
Spike

So, I'm not sure if I may call myself as a young hunter, but I may call myself a comletely newbie in that sphere, but I'm happy to be here.
Old 05-26-2020, 05:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Bocajnala
Hey "Young Hunters", Several years back this forum stayed pretty active. Just wondered if there are any young hunters on here now. We used to run a youth deer contest here as well if anyone was interested in that. I don't classify myself as a "young hunter" anymore, I'm 25, but it would be awesome if the youth forum could get busy again.
-Jake
My daughter is 7. I want to take her small game hunting, probably once she hits about 10.

That's the best I can do for you guys for now.