HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Young Hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters-13/)
-   -   Im Back (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters/361659-im-back.html)

Canadian Chic 04-04-2012 11:31 AM

Im Back

Hey guys, i havent been around for awhile, whats new?

~CC

whitetail94 04-04-2012 11:38 AM

hey welcome back.

mw_Guerilla 04-08-2012 10:21 AM

not much! just preparing for this turkey season! opens in a week!! :)

Bocajnala 04-09-2012 04:47 PM

Wow, it has been a long time since you've been around. Most of the posters from when you were here are gone. I still check in on this section though. Also getting ready for turkey season later this month. Been watching some nice ones these last few weeks.
-Jake

Canadian Chic 04-10-2012 05:56 AM

Yea i think turkey season starts April 25 here. We just moved into our first house and all there is is farmland around us so we have to start asking about using people's properties soon or we will be SOL for the season.

Bocajnala 04-10-2012 01:00 PM

So what have you been up to in the long absence?? I'll be graduating college in the middle of May. So, I've been focusing on that and hoping to get a few weekend turkey hunts in. Also applying everywhere I can find an opening, hoping something turns up!
-Jake

Canadian Chic 04-11-2012 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by Bocajnala (Post 3928601)
So what have you been up to in the long absence?? I'll be graduating college in the middle of May. So, I've been focusing on that and hoping to get a few weekend turkey hunts in. Also applying everywhere I can find an opening, hoping something turns up!
-Jake

It was a busy year last year. I graduated from nursing, wrote the nursing provincial exam , and got a job at a rural hospital. Got married and my hubby and i bought a house out in the country. now things are quiteish again lol. What are you going to school for?

~CC

Bocajnala 04-11-2012 08:59 AM

Well congrats on the marriage! I'm studying criminal justice and psychology. Applying to juvenile and adult corrections places. Some prisons, and some community corrections like probation and such. Something will turn up I'm sure!
-Jake

Canadian Chic 04-11-2012 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by Bocajnala (Post 3928830)
Well congrats on the marriage! I'm studying criminal justice and psychology. Applying to juvenile and adult corrections places. Some prisons, and some community corrections like probation and such. Something will turn up I'm sure!
-Jake

You will get a job for sure. prisons and correction centers aren't likely to disappear anytime soon

~CC

x-mountie 04-11-2012 01:48 PM

Conratulations all around - on your graduation, your Provincial exams, and your marriage!!! You have been a busy girl! Where are you living now? Any where close to eastern Ont. ?

Canadian Chic 04-12-2012 03:46 AM

Originally Posted by x-mountie (Post 3928882)
Conratulations all around - on your graduation, your Provincial exams, and your marriage!!! You have been a busy girl! Where are you living now? Any where close to eastern Ont. ?

Thanks X. we are a little closer to the eastern side than Chatham was(by about a 1/2 hour lol) we moved to Rodney(super SUPER small town still on the west side of London though) if we ever get a chance we will move to Wolfe Island though, we would be close to your neck of the woods. hows everything going?

~CC

x-mountie 04-12-2012 07:58 AM

Well, youar getting here slowly but surely lol . Things are going good here. Not sure if you knew oar not, but I'm on dialysis full time now. Was turned down for a kidney transplant as they said it would be to risky for me. Guess I'll just have to go with the flow for now. TC, and drop into chat some time.

Canadian Chic 04-12-2012 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by x-mountie (Post 3929106)
Well, youar getting here slowly but surely lol . Things are going good here. Not sure if you knew oar not, but I'm on dialysis full time now. Was turned down for a kidney transplant as they said it would be to risky for me. Guess I'll just have to go with the flow for now. TC, and drop into chat some time.

Yea, i heard through the grapevine you were having fun when it came to the dialysis and transplants. I sent you a message.
Anyways, how has everything else been, what is your weather like there?

~CC