Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Im Back

Old 04-12-2012, 03:46 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by x-mountie
Conratulations all around - on your graduation, your Provincial exams, and your marriage!!! You have been a busy girl! Where are you living now? Any where close to eastern Ont. ?
Thanks X. we are a little closer to the eastern side than Chatham was(by about a 1/2 hour lol) we moved to Rodney(super SUPER small town still on the west side of London though) if we ever get a chance we will move to Wolfe Island though, we would be close to your neck of the woods. hows everything going?

~CC
Old 04-12-2012, 07:58 AM
Inactive

Well, youar getting here slowly but surely lol . Things are going good here. Not sure if you knew oar not, but I'm on dialysis full time now. Was turned down for a kidney transplant as they said it would be to risky for me. Guess I'll just have to go with the flow for now. TC, and drop into chat some time.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:22 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by x-mountie
Well, youar getting here slowly but surely lol . Things are going good here. Not sure if you knew oar not, but I'm on dialysis full time now. Was turned down for a kidney transplant as they said it would be to risky for me. Guess I'll just have to go with the flow for now. TC, and drop into chat some time.
Yea, i heard through the grapevine you were having fun when it came to the dialysis and transplants. I sent you a message.
Anyways, how has everything else been, what is your weather like there?

~CC