Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Im Back

Old 04-04-2012, 11:31 AM
Typical Buck

Default Im Back

Hey guys, i havent been around for awhile, whats new?

~CC
Old 04-04-2012, 11:38 AM
Fork Horn

hey welcome back.
Old 04-08-2012, 10:21 AM
Fork Horn

not much! just preparing for this turkey season! opens in a week!!
Old 04-09-2012, 04:47 PM
Super Moderator

Wow, it has been a long time since you've been around. Most of the posters from when you were here are gone. I still check in on this section though. Also getting ready for turkey season later this month. Been watching some nice ones these last few weeks.
-Jake
Old 04-10-2012, 05:56 AM
Typical Buck

Yea i think turkey season starts April 25 here. We just moved into our first house and all there is is farmland around us so we have to start asking about using people's properties soon or we will be SOL for the season.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:00 PM
Super Moderator

So what have you been up to in the long absence?? I'll be graduating college in the middle of May. So, I've been focusing on that and hoping to get a few weekend turkey hunts in. Also applying everywhere I can find an opening, hoping something turns up!
-Jake
Old 04-11-2012, 08:25 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Bocajnala
So what have you been up to in the long absence?? I'll be graduating college in the middle of May. So, I've been focusing on that and hoping to get a few weekend turkey hunts in. Also applying everywhere I can find an opening, hoping something turns up!
-Jake
It was a busy year last year. I graduated from nursing, wrote the nursing provincial exam , and got a job at a rural hospital. Got married and my hubby and i bought a house out in the country. now things are quiteish again lol. What are you going to school for?

~CC
Old 04-11-2012, 08:59 AM
Super Moderator

Well congrats on the marriage! I'm studying criminal justice and psychology. Applying to juvenile and adult corrections places. Some prisons, and some community corrections like probation and such. Something will turn up I'm sure!
-Jake
Old 04-11-2012, 11:55 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Bocajnala
Well congrats on the marriage! I'm studying criminal justice and psychology. Applying to juvenile and adult corrections places. Some prisons, and some community corrections like probation and such. Something will turn up I'm sure!
-Jake
You will get a job for sure. prisons and correction centers aren't likely to disappear anytime soon

~CC
Old 04-11-2012, 01:48 PM
Inactive

Conratulations all around - on your graduation, your Provincial exams, and your marriage!!! You have been a busy girl! Where are you living now? Any where close to eastern Ont. ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.