Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

hi!!

Old 01-30-2012, 10:12 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Buckyou
WELL.... I JUST RE READ THE WHOLE CONVERSATION, AND THE HUNTER KID IS ASKING ABOUT THE GIN MILLS.

THIS IS CLASSIC ! LITTLE MAN.....GET ONE THING STRAIGHT.

HUNTING IS FOR WINNERS, BARS ARE FOR SINNERS.

NOW I HAVE MY BUDS , AND HAVE BEEN TO THEM, BUT KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE PRIZE.

kEEP THE OUTDOORS IN YOUR HEART, AND THE BOOZE OUTTA YOUR MOUTH !

NOW GO SHOOT SOMETHING ! And not a shot of Jacks either
Glad you figured that one out Buckyou. An no, I don't know either of those. I stear clear of the bars.
-Jake
Old 02-29-2012, 02:49 PM
Spike

ok so i hate to start a fight, but whats wrong with the guys i hunt with havin lunch or dinner at a bar? nobodys gettin hurt, everyone can afford it, and nobodys stupid. so whats the problem with it?
Old 02-29-2012, 06:32 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by bowhunt5
ok so i hate to start a fight, but whats wrong with the guys i hunt with havin lunch or dinner at a bar? nobodys gettin hurt, everyone can afford it, and nobodys stupid. so whats the problem with it?
Nothing is wrong with it. Buckyou thought that an Adult was asking a 14 year old if they knew where these "Gin Mills" where. Which would be inappropriate. After reading the entire conversation, he realize that You were the original Poster. And then he gave you good advice such as "Keep your eye on the prize" I personally stay clear of alcohol because of the damage I have seen it do to some close friends and family around me. He wasn't saying that having lunch at any of those places is wrong. Hope that clears it up a little. No worries Bowhunt.
-Jake
Old 03-01-2012, 10:58 AM
Spike

ok i gotcha. thank you!
Old 03-18-2012, 08:39 AM
Spike

were you from in northeast ohio im from there i hunt in noble and washington county im gonna b 16 in june