Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 What kinda truck do you like? >

What kinda truck do you like?

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

What kinda truck do you like?

Old 11-13-2003, 01:54 PM

Default RE: What kinda truck do you like?

I drive a 94' GMC sierra 1500 i don' t have any particular favorite as long as i like what it looks like and it runs good i got no problem with it but chevy' s are better than fords
Old 11-13-2003, 04:49 PM

Chevy, like a rock..... they dont move! Ford F-350 XLT Dually all the way. I also like a GMC, but come on, Chevy[:' (]
Just My Opinion....Ford and PSE

Matt Whitehair
Pick A Spot
Old 11-13-2003, 10:17 PM
Fork Horn

well, I currently drive a yellow 2001 jeep cherokee sport, and I love it for the fact that it can go absoultly anywhere. it obviously does not have a whole lot of storage space however, I mean you cant exactly just throw a deer in the bed and drive home, cause there isnt a bed...so the jeep isnt my first choice, but I got a really good deal on it. my first choice would be a chevy silverado all the way. a lttle older one though, I really don' t like the way the new ones look either. but now If I had the money, I would have multiple vehicles. at least three, jeep cherokee or rubicon, for off roading and hunting where the truck couldn' t go. chevy silverado 2500 hd quad cab, for working, hauling, towing, and a chevy silverado 2500 reg cab, for my general every day use, and for most hunting situations. and maybe some sort of larger suv too, for hauling people places, if only I had the money...
Old 11-15-2003, 04:15 PM

i dunno really know bout the new chevy looks there kind stupid lookin but the do go fast as far as workin with one they suck ford is certainly a better work truck chevys are just made to look good in the drivway by the way {ford}= found on rednecks driveway
Old 11-20-2003, 04:42 PM

ford found on rednecks driveway.man i can get everybody now..i wish i thought about that sooner.

go deep hunt hard.

Old 12-14-2003, 03:22 AM

Chevy's are ****.
Old 12-14-2003, 03:22 AM

Dixie outfitters.. We have one of those in our mall.
Old 12-14-2003, 07:52 AM

I drive a 94' GMC Sierra. Its a good little truck to get me around to all the fishing and hunting spots.....but i am a ford man. THe reason why i dont own a ford because they were to expensive for me so i had to settel for a GMC which has suprised me on how good it runs. All my family has ever owned is ford. They have proved its self to us living on a farm.
Old 12-14-2003, 08:46 AM

http://www.pavementsucks.com/gallery...p?ride_id=1033

There's a real truck for ya, 'nuff said

timba
Old 12-14-2003, 08:53 PM

I currently drive an 85 Ford Bronco XLT, but I'm getting a 1998 Dodge Ram 1500. Probably going to keep the Bronco, because it's a good "go in the mountains and play around" truck.

Quick Reply: What kinda truck do you like?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.