Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
Most Spoiled Kids in Hunting >

Most Spoiled Kids in Hunting

Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Most Spoiled Kids in Hunting

Old 11-13-2010, 04:05 AM
Little Doe Peep

Smile

Originally Posted by Rory/MO
Just curious what a 32 year old's motives are to come into the forum titled "Young Hunters" and say that about a 15 year old?

32? I'm only 20 and I have misgivings about posting here.

My sisters and I are much younger though Of course we're not hunters, not like those carnivorous sheep in New Zealand
Old 11-14-2010, 05:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by daddyslittlegirl
32? I'm only 20 and I have misgivings about posting here.

My sisters and I are much younger though Of course we're not hunters, not like those carnivorous sheep in New Zealand

32's what his profile says he is..
Old 11-15-2010, 02:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Haha, idk but I can imagine some of the stuff these hunting child prodigies do without realizing the real beauty, hardwork, and thrill of the hunt.
Old 11-16-2010, 11:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

bill jordons son
Old 11-17-2010, 03:01 PM
Typical Buck

i looked up wyatt gregory and saw the bucks he got, tell you the truth i think they are stupid, he got them on these deer ranchs where there are bucks that score 150. get something nice on public land then you will appreciate it
Old 11-17-2010, 03:34 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by huntingkidPA
i looked up wyatt gregory and saw the bucks he got, tell you the truth i think they are stupid, he got them on these deer ranchs where there are bucks that score 150. get something nice on public land then you will appreciate it
very true.... ive never steped one foot in a ranch... ive been deer hunting for 6 years and have gotten only 2 deer but thats the thrill of the hunt being able to out smart a deer not sit in a 30 foot enclosed tripod stand and shoot one out the window when it got its mouth buried in an alfalfa plant.......just my opinion
Old 11-18-2010, 06:45 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by huntingfool94
very true.... ive never steped one foot in a ranch... ive been deer hunting for 6 years and have gotten only 2 deer but thats the thrill of the hunt being able to out smart a deer not sit in a 30 foot enclosed tripod stand and shoot one out the window when it got its mouth buried in an alfalfa plant.......just my opinion
yep those big bucks on public land didnt get big by being stupid! the big ones on public land get so much pressure you should be so proud of yourself if you get one, let alone getting any buck! but i did manage to pull out a nice 9 this year with my bow
Old 11-19-2010, 05:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

IDK someone said Bill Jordans son (Tyler) but I respect him alot more than most younger hunter's.. He's probably wanna my favorite's as far as younger hunter's go