Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
yall got any pics of any deer yall stuck? >

yall got any pics of any deer yall stuck?

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

yall got any pics of any deer yall stuck?

Old 10-31-2010, 05:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

well, on the bright side, atleast no one would know if you were cuffin' it while you were in the stand. hahaha
Old 11-15-2010, 02:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by skybuster20ga
well, on the bright side, atleast no one would know if you were cuffin' it while you were in the stand. hahaha

:happy 0157:
Old 11-15-2010, 03:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by pearsontx4
that is one thing i hate i don't know if its just me or what but why is everyone so afraid of the anti hunters? everybody always says that dont say that or don't do that because of the antis. you know i have had one anti hunter come up to me while i was tagging a doe i shot i was nice and all to him all i kindly told him you are a f***ing retard and you can go f*** yourself. i do not care what they have to say and i differently don't care if they like what i say or what i do and what pictures i post of the one thing i care and love the most. of course friends and family come first but after that it is bow hunting. they aren't worried what we think of them and what they say. when they go run there mouths and if the anti would pull there head out of there a** and start putting there money where it would do some good. and stop running there mouths about oh everybody needs to stop killing deer if we stopped killing deer. they would die a lot more horrible death from starving. then with an arrow through there lungs. maybe we should stop driving to so we dont hit the deer. because who cares about all the people have been killed or hurt really bad from hitting the deer as long as the deer are ok right? i have shot deer and have them trot off a couple feet stop look around and go right back to eating and fall over dead (can i say dead?) most of the time with an arrow/rifle they dont even know what hit them. are anti hunters just retarded or stupid? how about all the money that out of state hunters bring in do they not understand how much money that is? or how much money we spend on hunting supplies i know since september i personally have spent over 2000 dollars on hunting supplies. that money has helped out the town that i live in. and the money i spend on tags helps to give the deer habitat. this has been years ago that a lot of antis got together and herded all the deer into a section of ground maybe a little more. and they fenced in that area so no one could shoot poor bambi well they didnt think about them running out of food and they went back out there after hunting season to let all the deer out and over half of them starved to death all the trees was bare from the deer trying to eat leaves off the trees.
like i said maybe its just me and this is what just what i think but no one is going to tell me what i can and cant do and i dont care if its a man woman child or a anti no one is going to get me to stop doing what i love to do. and that is deflating the lungs out of deer. sorry about all of this but this is just what i think and how i feel for the antis let them use this against me and what i do. oh and one other thing what about feed the hungry program? if it wasn't for people shooting deer would those people have food on there table? i have donated one doe like i do every year to help them out i have to spend money out of my own pocket to do that from buying the tag to the gas i use to going to the stand then paying for them to skin the deer. and the outfitter where i work at all the trophy hunters that come in and shoot bucks that dont want the meat we donate that too depends from year to year but last year we donated 7 bucks in a week to feed the hungry. like i said this is just how i feel and what i think about antis i will probably piss a lot of people off by this or maybe get banned from the forum or something like this but o well. is there anyone that is not afraid of the antis on this site?
I don't really care that much, but posting compromising photos of you with your deer can be used as ammo for antihunters to deface the reputation and name of hunters as a whole. My main point about posting pictures is that you do not wanna post a picture that degrades of defaces the the animal, its a gift for us to be able to do what we do and to treat the animal as a ball of hair with a target on it is a sacrifice of the gift. But I'm agree there is really not that much that they can do but if nothing else as a courtesy it's nice to post pictures that compliment the animal.
Old 11-15-2010, 03:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Bocajnala
Bloodsaw, it wouldn't have been easy for some of us to edit out that picture. Some of us spend more time in the woods then we do editing pictures. I understand your concern, but that picture was fine. If you hunt, skinning out animals is part of the process.
-Jake
Agreed, BTW dusters that is one helluva hunting resume!!!
Old 11-15-2010, 06:09 PM
Fork Horn

My 1st bow kill buck, from saturday November 13.
Attached Thumbnails yall got any pics of any deer yall stuck?-img00291-20101113-1858.jpg   yall got any pics of any deer yall stuck?-img00292-20101113-1858.jpg  
Old 11-16-2010, 01:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Here's my only deer of the season so far. Got it all on video. Got my eye on a couple really nice ones including a non typical. Just gotta put the time in.

Old 11-16-2010, 02:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

i got this is jakes land a few weeks back
Attached Thumbnails yall got any pics of any deer yall stuck?-evan-s-9-point-buck-003.jpg  
Old 11-16-2010, 07:54 PM
Super Moderator

Nice buck Evan, is that here in Ohio??
-Jake
Old 11-17-2010, 04:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

yessir it shore was. butler county. south west ohio.
Old 11-18-2010, 11:07 AM
Super Moderator

Nice, I hunt Knox, Delaware and Trumbull Counties in Ohio.
-Jake

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.