Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
Your lifestyle... >

Your lifestyle...

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Your lifestyle...

Old 08-24-2010, 02:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ima paramedic student which also entails working at hospitals and ambulance services, truck driver, bit of a farmer, and do some irrigation....

I like shooting, mostly centerfire and muzzleloader, though seasonally I become more active in archery shooting. Deer hunting is my favorite, though doves, pheasants, grouse and waterfowl are lots of fun for small game. I fish a fair amount, though it's going to be cut down with school now in session.

Last edited by Big Z; 08-24-2010 at 02:11 PM.
Old 08-24-2010, 04:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well I'm a senior in high school. Can't wait to go to college next year . Love to fish.

Specifically smallie fish in rivers and creeks.

Love to hunt.

My favorite's deer hunting though.

I also like to waterfowl hunt. I love having a good time but I'm not gonna post those pictures on here lol.
Old 08-24-2010, 05:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bayou_buckslayer
thats why on weekends im NEVER home lol
I'm NEVER home anytime lol.. after school I normally hang with the friends backroad.. fun stuff.. I get home around 9 or so every night.. weekend's is when work starts.. till deer season than my occupation turns to hunting
Old 08-24-2010, 05:55 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Hunting Kuk
I'm NEVER home anytime lol.. after school I normally hang with the friends backroad.. fun stuff.. I get home around 9 or so every night.. weekend's is when work starts.. till deer season than my occupation turns to hunting
Lucky.. When ur homeschooled its different lol
Old 08-25-2010, 10:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Im a senior, im homeschooled too, sometimes it sucks but sometimes it good because i can stop early and go hunting and just finish later and my school year is like a week or two shorter than everyone elses. and I get to keep working longer and make more cash . I like to Hunt, fish, take animals to 4-H fair and i like being a dumbass with my friends so yeah thats about it
Old 08-25-2010, 01:05 PM
Typical Buck

gonna be a spohmore this year, school doesnt starts till sept 9. i love to fish, hunt, and like mossberghunter93 be an idiot with my friends. i have slowed down on fishing and right now just getting ready for deer, duck and goose season. (painting dekes, messing with stands and putting line on my dekes)
Old 08-25-2010, 06:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well my life style hear lately has been. Work 40 hours a week as a maintenance man/ grounds person. Then on top of that I work 20-25 hours a week at a local sporting goods store in the archery department. I interviewed with a full time fire dept. that would be my dream job. I am just waiting to hear back. But when I do get some free time (not very often any more) I like to go hunting and fishing. With fall being right around the corner I get more and more excited every day.