Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
Your lifestyle... >

Your lifestyle...

Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Your lifestyle...

Old 08-20-2010, 05:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Your lifestyle...

Simply, explain it. Pictures are a bonus. Lets get to know each other...
Old 08-23-2010, 04:29 PM
Typical Buck

heres my typical week...school, football, hunt/fish repeat

you want pictures huh? here we go....
Attached Thumbnails Your lifestyle...-my-deer.jpg   Your lifestyle...-foodplot-1.jpg   Your lifestyle...-blind-no-zoom.jpg   Your lifestyle...-my-buck-tc-pic.jpg   Your lifestyle...-14-inch-hills-bass.jpg  

Old 08-23-2010, 05:10 PM
Fork Horn

School, football practice, football games, fishing, work on hunting stuff and when deer season starts i add hunting to the list. I would try to upload pictures but every time it says request intety to large.
Old 08-23-2010, 05:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

School"UGHHHHH"!!, shoot my bow, walk around in field's or down the road looken for deer,hunt,trap, fish, hang with friend's, just about it...
Old 08-23-2010, 05:49 PM
Fork Horn

Junior in high school
hunting when in season, fishing
Working at a music theatre, setting up stages ( last two were ZZ top and cheap trick)
riding the four wheelers/xbox live after school
shooting alot of rimfire.
Old 08-23-2010, 07:42 PM
Typical Buck

My life revolves around, Homeschooling (which i hate), Church, Work, friends on weekends and a occasional fishing trip. My life is pretty simple, especially since im homeschooled. My weekdays are pretty boring and slow, But the weekends are when i have the most fun. I work on weekends also at a catering place,yep pretty basic stuff!
Old 08-24-2010, 06:59 AM
Little Doe Peep

Smile

Okay, here goes - Married since 4/9/07 to a truly great guy, married in a nuptial mass, 8/26/08, mother to Miriam, who will be three in October and Michelle, just born in April, college junior this year, biology major, love to shoot, hunt, and fish, but we are both very busy and time is limited. That's my lifestyle.

I also tend a small flock of cybersheep.

We're the flock Our names are Shirley, Shirley, and Shirley
Old 08-24-2010, 08:03 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by bayou_buckslayer
My life revolves around, Homeschooling (which i hate), Church, Work, friends on weekends and a occasional fishing trip. My life is pretty simple, especially since im homeschooled. My weekdays are pretty boring and slow, But the weekends are when i have the most fun. I work on weekends also at a catering place,yep pretty basic stuff!
Cool, I went to homeschool too, it was actually online schooling, i probly would have died if my parents taught me.lol. I started in 8th grade until my sophomore year, but now for my junior year im going back to the local public school cause i have some hard classes like chemistry. 8th grade wasn't bad but once i got into high school the online school/home school sucked.

BTW if i didn't go to homeschool I mostly likely wouldn't be on HNI. I spent to much time here.lol
Old 08-24-2010, 10:56 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by LifexIsxHunting
Cool, I went to homeschool too, it was actually online schooling, i probly would have died if my parents taught me.lol. I started in 8th grade until my sophomore year, but now for my junior year im going back to the local public school cause i have some hard classes like chemistry. 8th grade wasn't bad but once i got into high school the online school/home school sucked.

BTW if i didn't go to homeschool I mostly likely wouldn't be on HNI. I spent to much time here.lol
Haha funny... Yeah ive been homeschooled all my life, until last year i went to a christian private school and i really enjoyed it, I pretty much read and do math online for school. Once i move to missouri ill start up Biology and Spanish 2 classes with other homeschoolers. Im begging my parents to let me go to school my junior and senior year. Im just to social to be kept up in the house you know? :P thats why on weekends im NEVER home lol
Old 08-24-2010, 01:14 PM
Typical Buck

I'm an engineering major by week, and hunting guide on the weekends. My life revolves around hunting. I own two hog dogs so I can hunt year around for pigs. Other than that I am a ranch hand in Colorado since May of this year, but I gotta go home at the end of this week. When I get home I go back to work as a ranch hand. Thats about it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.