HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Young Hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters-13/)
-   -   my missouri bird (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters/322766-my-missouri-bird.html)

Hunting Kuk 05-04-2010 01:25 PM

my missouri bird

10.5 inch beard .75 inch spur's...I am to cheap to do any other mount lol

Rory/MO 05-04-2010 02:11 PM

nice, what county

Hunting Kuk 05-04-2010 04:49 PM

Ozark shot him the small town of bakersfield

genesis27:3 05-04-2010 09:07 PM

I like the scotch tape your usin to tack it to the the wall, WAY TO BE A REDNECK!
That is a very nice bird hope I can kill one that size some time. Congrats!

daddyshuntingirl 05-05-2010 04:35 AM

Originally Posted by Hunting Kuk (Post 3622226)
Ozark shot him the small town of bakersfield

I know wherer that is. Nice bird too. We get some big birds here

Hunting Kuk 05-05-2010 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by daddyshuntingirl (Post 3622423)
I know wherer that is. Nice bird too. We get some big birds here

do you really....you know anyone from their...perty small town like 280 people population lol...and thanks..where are you at in missouri?

Hunting Kuk 05-05-2010 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by genesis27:3 (Post 3622358)
I like the scotch tape your usin to tack it to the the wall, WAY TO BE A REDNECK!
That is a very nice bird hope I can kill one that size some time. Congrats!

dang right Ima redneck lol i am from Arkansas I got no choice...as far as the turkey my Arkansas bird I shot still has a buddy bigger than both my bird's roamen around...hows about you go after him and you let me go after some elk lol

daddyshuntingirl 05-06-2010 04:37 AM

Originally Posted by Hunting Kuk (Post 3622650)
do you really....you know anyone from their...perty small town like 280 people population lol...and thanks..where are you at in missouri?

I dont know anyone from there just know where it is. Hey thats my kind of town. I live in springfield and I HATE this town. I dont fit in at all im the country girl that lives in the city. but at least I found a group of friends that are all like me taken out of the tiny town and put in a big town lol

Hunting Kuk 05-06-2010 01:21 PM

my dad lived in springfield when he was growen up till he was 8 he lived in a trailer park and hated it...as far as me Im in the boondocks my closest neighbor's is a hurd of cows a mile down the dirt road lol...I couldnt imagine liven in the city I have a group of country boys I hang out with at school even in a small town like salem arkansas theirs hardly nothen but city folk(nothen wrong with em just rather my own kind)

daddyshuntingirl 05-06-2010 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by Hunting Kuk (Post 3623124)
my dad lived in springfield when he was growen up till he was 8 he lived in a trailer park and hated it...as far as me Im in the boondocks my closest neighbor's is a hurd of cows a mile down the dirt road lol...I couldnt imagine liven in the city I have a group of country boys I hang out with at school even in a small town like salem arkansas theirs hardly nothen but city folk(nothen wrong with em just rather my own kind)

Ya there isnt but...my school has a lot of preps and i dont get along with them. Im with my kind ad u said lol and happy