HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Young Hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters-13/)
-   -   wat ya'll doin this summer (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters/322660-wat-yall-doin-summer.html)

Hunting Kuk 05-02-2010 06:48 PM

wat ya'll doin this summer

What are all ya'll(southern boy grammer) doin this summer...I hopefully have a job lined out its hard for a 15 year old to find a job but I hopefully have a job lined out worken on a farm fixen fence,cutten brush ETC.. and hopefully aside from the pay maybe I'll get more hunten permision from the guy....need a job so I can getta truck by the way....besides worken I'll be fishen and shooten my bow ALOT!!this bow season will hopefully be succesful may even tag out b4 I can gun hunt...anyways ya''s plans?

Tobe_B 05-02-2010 07:39 PM

I got a summer job on a ranch in Colorado. I'm leaving in two weeks for a three month work schedule. I get one day off a week. If that doesn't work out then I have another job offer to go work on a ranch outside of Clayton, N.M.. Either way, I've got work to last all summer till school starts up again.

genesis27:3 05-02-2010 08:11 PM

WORK WORK WORK! I am a full time landscaper in parkcity UT.

BigBuck95 05-03-2010 03:53 AM

Golf, going to canada fishing, shooting my bow and guns, fishing, and probably working here around our house with the lawn and landscaping kinda things

daddyshuntingirl 05-03-2010 04:45 AM

This summer I was going to get a job, But I have a lot of national archery torunaments during the summer and Thats what I will be doing. And going to the lake and hanging with my buddies. Its going to be a great summer this year. But im most excited about shooting LOL. Suck y'all are going to have to work.

blueahlijr 05-03-2010 11:42 AM

Spending my Summer workin on a free range Hunting reserver in Florida not to far from my Dads. Mostly be Guiding, Cleaning meat, filling feeders, and anything els they want me to do. Mabey even get to go out a few day to hunt myself.

Hunting Kuk 05-03-2010 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by daddyshuntingirl (Post 3621314)
This summer I was going to get a job, But I have a lot of national archery torunaments during the summer and Thats what I will be doing. And going to the lake and hanging with my buddies. Its going to be a great summer this year. But im most excited about shooting LOL. Suck y'all are going to have to work.

NATIONAL ARCHERY!!!That is awsome!& I am kinda excited bout my job I get to scout while worken and find a few new pond's to fish in gonna be pretty awsome plus I get to make money which is goin towards some old run down truck for me lol...good luck with the archery

nick_bleuer76 05-03-2010 03:08 PM

SHINGLING! SHINGLING! SHINGLING! It is worth it, should take home about $500 per week in cash!!!

Big Z 05-03-2010 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by Tobe_B (Post 3621252)
I got a summer job on a ranch in Colorado.

Wherebouts? I'm bout an hour north of CO near the Wyobraska line.

marlin30/30_drabe 05-03-2010 04:25 PM

ill probably fishing but if i can find a job i will do that im in a bass fishing club and im gonna compete in some major tournements this year