HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Young Hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters-13/)
-   -   Avatars (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters/321465-avatars.html)

Red Hawk 04-12-2010 08:58 AM

I know this has been brought up in past but some people have changed theirs since then. So, i figured, why not post it again in attempt to get this place more active. Explain what yours is and the meaning behind it :kt:

I changed mine to this little boy. That isn't mini red hawk but he looks to be around the same age (5) and I am hoping he will follow in my footsteps as a hunter.

genesis27:3 04-12-2010 11:27 AM

<<<< My avatar, is my last season bull elk. He scored in high two hundreds and has a unique tine on his right antler. (its hard to see it in this pic).

marlin30/30_drabe 04-12-2010 11:37 AM

mine is a fake outdoorlife pic i was at bass pro and you could get your picture tooken so i got it and decided to put it on here

LifexIsxHunting 04-12-2010 12:06 PM

I just love browning. Two of my favorite guns are browning( bps and xbolt ).

sachiko 04-12-2010 01:20 PM

I think my avatar sort of suggests the kind of person I am. I really enjoy hunting and fishing, but my life really centers around my family, husband, one daughter, one on the way, and school. My husband used to have the same avatar, but he has decided to go underground. :evil: We have an agreement that we won't post on the same threads so we don't wind up doubleteaming someone.

:sheep:
Her man is really very nice

genesis27:3 04-12-2010 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by daddyslittlegirl (Post 3611662)
I think my avatar sort of suggests the kind of person I am. I really enjoy hunting and fishing, but my life really centers around my family, husband, one daughter, one on the way, and school. My husband used to have the same avatar, but he has decided to go underground. :evil: We have an agreement that we won't post on the same threads so we don't wind up doubleteaming someone.

:sheep:
Her man is really very nice

Whats your husbands user name?

OhioBowhunter 04-12-2010 02:55 PM

my first buck from this year... hell of a story will tell later no time now lol

J162 04-12-2010 03:16 PM

.................................................. ......I guess i'm in the wrong thread. :P I still need to get on :confused0024::confused0024:

cubhunter 04-12-2010 04:49 PM

Mine is from HS state finals.doin what i have always loved followin in my dad's foosteps.I'm proud to say i have helped start many successful bull riding careers in people of all ages from 6 to 21.they always thank me for letting them borrow a rope or helmet etc. but i teach them in bull riding it's not u by yourself the whole time but that bull riders are a big family and we follow the lord adn pray for our safety and everything in between.

2 Samuel 22:35 04-12-2010 06:03 PM

<<<<<<Mine is just for good laughs.:p
I saw it on a hunting website a long time ago.
When i joined it seemed a good pick for a funny avatar.
I only wish it was a coyote instead of a fox:sad::sad::sad::violin: