Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Old 04-12-2010, 08:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Avatars

I know this has been brought up in past but some people have changed theirs since then. So, i figured, why not post it again in attempt to get this place more active. Explain what yours is and the meaning behind it

I changed mine to this little boy. That isn't mini red hawk but he looks to be around the same age (5) and I am hoping he will follow in my footsteps as a hunter.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:27 AM
Typical Buck

<<<< My avatar, is my last season bull elk. He scored in high two hundreds and has a unique tine on his right antler. (its hard to see it in this pic).
Old 04-12-2010, 11:37 AM
Typical Buck

mine is a fake outdoorlife pic i was at bass pro and you could get your picture tooken so i got it and decided to put it on here
Old 04-12-2010, 12:06 PM
Fork Horn

I just love browning. Two of my favorite guns are browning( bps and xbolt ).
Old 04-12-2010, 01:20 PM
Little Doe Peep

Smile

I think my avatar sort of suggests the kind of person I am. I really enjoy hunting and fishing, but my life really centers around my family, husband, one daughter, one on the way, and school. My husband used to have the same avatar, but he has decided to go underground. We have an agreement that we won't post on the same threads so we don't wind up doubleteaming someone.

Her man is really very nice
Old 04-12-2010, 01:44 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by daddyslittlegirl
I think my avatar sort of suggests the kind of person I am. I really enjoy hunting and fishing, but my life really centers around my family, husband, one daughter, one on the way, and school. My husband used to have the same avatar, but he has decided to go underground. We have an agreement that we won't post on the same threads so we don't wind up doubleteaming someone.

Her man is really very nice
Whats your husbands user name?
Old 04-12-2010, 02:55 PM
Typical Buck

my first buck from this year... hell of a story will tell later no time now lol
Old 04-12-2010, 03:16 PM
Fork Horn

.................................................. ......I guess i'm in the wrong thread. :P I still need to get on
Old 04-12-2010, 04:49 PM
Fork Horn

Mine is from HS state finals.doin what i have always loved followin in my dad's foosteps.I'm proud to say i have helped start many successful bull riding careers in people of all ages from 6 to 21.they always thank me for letting them borrow a rope or helmet etc. but i teach them in bull riding it's not u by yourself the whole time but that bull riders are a big family and we follow the lord adn pray for our safety and everything in between.
Old 04-12-2010, 06:03 PM
Fork Horn

<<<<<<Mine is just for good laughs.
I saw it on a hunting website a long time ago.
When i joined it seemed a good pick for a funny avatar.
I only wish it was a coyote instead of a fox

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.