Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
Havent been on in forever! >

Havent been on in forever!

Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Havent been on in forever!

Old 03-24-2010, 06:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

He was kicked out for a stupid reason. He should be aloud to return under his old name.
Old 03-25-2010, 09:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by mossberghunter93
He was kicked out for a stupid reason. He should be aloud to return under his old name.

Not sure whom you are talking about but whatever reason(s) he was kicked out, was not stupid and was violation of rules to this place.
Old 03-25-2010, 09:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Red Hawk
Not sure whom you are talking about but whatever reason(s) he was kicked out, was not stupid and was violation of rules to this place.
Idk, maybe I got faulty information but I thought AH was booted because of a difference in opinion or argument in the off season forum, but I could be wrong.
Old 03-25-2010, 09:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by mossberghunter93
Idk, maybe I got faulty information but I thought AH was booted because of a difference in opinion or argument in the off season forum, but I could be wrong.

I was gone for awhile at times and some people were removed from the boards. I likely doubt it would be for difference of opinions since we do encourage lively debates, however, once the personal attacks and even flame war attempts come to be then that is when we draw the line. I don't know the reasons myself but if I had to guess on it, it would be one of of those following. I wasn't there when he was removed so i don't know either

Last edited by Red Hawk; 03-25-2010 at 09:55 AM. Reason: typos
Old 03-25-2010, 02:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Red Hawk
I was gone for awhile at times and some people were removed from the boards. I likely doubt it would be for difference of opinions since we do encourage lively debates, however, once the personal attacks and even flame war attempts come to be then that is when we draw the line. I don't know the reasons myself but if I had to guess on it, it would be one of of those following. I wasn't there when he was removed so i don't know either
red i know exactly what you are saying. however AH as we called him for short was name was Ameture hunter 4 something or other. but he got involved in a discusion in the off season forum. he was very into the subject and corrected something said by a particular mod. the mod took serious offense to it and began following him to every post he made. he followed him to this forum and began to give him hell about his age. shortly after they had a differance in opinion in the off season forum and said mod took a personal vendeta toward AH sending him PM's stateing how he was guna ban him....saying how stupid he was...saying how rediculous he was and hazing him bout posting in the youth forum. AH made one mistake and told him that he was going to report him, and the mod banned him...and when he was banned his user name was erased, his PM's (his proof) was gone, and his IP address was banned. i know this because me and him our good friends and talked bout it in LENGTH! he was so mad he still gets worked up if you bring up said MOD's name! it is a power hungry mod that abused his power. i havent seen him around lately which is why i have returned
Old 03-25-2010, 03:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

I heard stories between one mod and regular member but I didn't really have any opinion or knowledge in what had taken place through the whole incident and beyond. All i could do is guess as I did earlier. Mods are humans too and even we make mistakes. As for AH and that mod, well that is between those two so i'm not going to get involved, especially if it had happened awhile back ago.
Old 03-25-2010, 05:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

i completely understand Red. and i would have guessed the same way you did if i was not so involved and know what had happened, but i not guna get into it anymore, just seting the stroy true before my buddy started sounding like a rebel without a cause