HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Young Hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters-13/)
-   -   Girl hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters/307904-girl-hunters.html)

bigtim6656 10-25-2009 04:59 PM

Girl hunters

How many girl hunters have you guys known or hunted with. I have talked with a few here localy. Seems there are alot around here i guess with it being a hunting fishing county. Also if yoru a girl member what made you start hunting.

huntnteen 10-25-2009 05:33 PM

Both of my sisters hunted, as does my mom. I see a few older women around the refuge, but none my age :(

Tobe_B 10-25-2009 06:38 PM

Very very few. I have talked with a few girls that said they've been hunting once then countless others that say they wanna go hunting. But very few that actually step and come along.

huntnteen 10-25-2009 07:01 PM

Oh i forgot to mention, UC Davis has biologist majors at my refuge that are cute, they are doing studies on the birds everyone brings in, just added incentive to shoot more geese lol.

Canadian Chic 10-25-2009 07:55 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I know three girl hunters, one is the spectacular morgan and the other one is my cousin and the fabulous me lol. I got into hunting by my dad taking me out partridge hunting when i was like 4 and ever since then ive been hooked. i hope morgan looks at this, these are some old pics

andy da animal 10-26-2009 07:44 AM

my gf has been hunting with me all summer and every chance we get during the school year. she can shoot a bottle cap at 45 yards 9 times outa 10. so this weekend i think its finally time she shoots lol i didnt really want her shooting till i knew she wouldnt just wound an animal and to make sure she understood everything. but other than her...just the girls that are on here

skybuster20ga 10-26-2009 04:38 PM

hahahhahaha first off i gotta say holy crap fonzie! and is that second pic bush?!?!? she looks 12!!!

as far as girls huntin my g/f doesnt but i know a few who do and are hott! i actually ice fish w/ one of them.....kellsi doesnt like it much but thats too bad. my sister also used to hunt. she killed i giant bull moose when she was 12 which was pretty cool. she doesnt hunt anymore though, kinda grew out of it i think. suits me anyhow, waitin around for her to be ready all the time and the fussin and whinin about bein cold and what not.

Big Z 10-26-2009 05:00 PM

Only know 2 that have really hunted. Me and friends have taken some coyote spotlighting (if ya know what I mean :D ;) ) and shot some guns with a few.

Tobe_B 10-26-2009 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by Big Z (Post 3485199)
Only know 2 that have really hunted. Me and friends have taken some coyote spotlighting (if ya know what I mean :D ;) ) and shot some guns with a few.

Playin some critters out there on the back roads I see. Or maybe a little green signs?? :barmy::barmy::barmy:

skybuster20ga 10-27-2009 03:01 AM

Originally Posted by Tobe_B (Post 3485226)
Playin some critters out there on the back roads I see. Or maybe a little green signs?? :barmy::barmy::barmy:

this right here makes no sense to me at all