Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

latest job

Old 09-25-2009, 12:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Tobe_B
Nice house, very nice. And that first pic gave me flashbacks. I hate concrete and wouldn't care one little bit if I never ever see another float, vibrator, or hard hat again in my life.

lmfao! really??? i dont know how to do anything else basically. crete aint that bad. keeps you in shape andkeeps you tanned up fo da ladies. that foundation only took three days footings to strip. i actually just poured the basment floor yesterday all alone. concrete vibrators crack me up. magine the damage one could inflict hahahahaha
Old 09-25-2009, 12:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Bocajnala
Nice work so far brandon! I used to work on a crew that built log houses. I'll try and get some pics up tonight. On a side note, Have you ever done a Dome House??? We did one one time, never again, we were in way over our heads haha, too many angles.
-Jake

ive built a round house w/ a series of hip roofs and ive bult round rooms inside houses for better acoustics for home theatres and i have done a dome for a salt shed out of concrete but never a dome out of wood.....that would be fun i think....then frustrating then rewarding...
Old 09-25-2009, 01:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

heres a few more in order......

the chimeny, i subbed that out, too much to do and too little time. hunting season is comin'!

looking up into the loft area

the deck design i did, (herringbone)

ladies, stop licking your screen.....

the painters doin a coat on the log siding for the dormers and a shot of a floor i poured.
Attached Thumbnails latest job-picture-054.jpg   latest job-picture-036.jpg   latest job-picture-038.jpg   latest job-picture-059.jpg   latest job-picture-045.jpg  

Old 09-25-2009, 01:53 PM
Typical Buck

great looking house man. Are you building it for your self or for someone else. Also if you dont mind me asking how much is a house like that cost to build???
Old 09-25-2009, 01:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

i would love to own a house like. i've always wanted to live in a log cabin like that.
Old 09-25-2009, 02:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

i built my house about 3 years ago so to answer your question, yes its for a customer. to build that particular home completley finished, well septic and apliances not counting the land it will be betwen 220,000 to 235,000 depending on your taste in flooring, cabinets shower/tubs etc. the bank has already apraised this one at 385,000 when its done. i only have 44 days in it not counting the foundation and floors. i should have them moved in by the second week of november w/ any luck then im takin two weeks off to hunt. i have another log home, a 5 bedroom 3 bath job in the spring.
Old 09-26-2009, 06:23 AM
Typical Buck

Wow It's looking good sky! I'll have to get some pictures of my dad house up! It's so nice hes been working on in for years thou, so when ever I go visit him I help out. This summer I had to drywall the basement.... its so big.... it took forever.... man I hate drywalling lol
Either way I'll get some picture up eventually.

FYI When I become a famous artist your building me my house mister!
Old 09-26-2009, 06:42 AM
Little Doe Peep

Smile

Great looking house!!!

Our sheep shed could use a little work
Old 09-26-2009, 06:55 AM
Typical Buck

Thats great Sky you do some awesome work. I will be calling you when I decide to build my cabin
Old 09-26-2009, 07:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

FYI When I become a famous artist your building me my house mister!

yeah? i bet would could wrok somethin out

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.