Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
Highschool Football >

Highschool Football

Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Highschool Football

Old 09-11-2009, 01:45 PM
Typical Buck

Default Highschool Football

Any of you college folks still go and watch your old team when you get a chance? I still love it, goin to the rivalry game tonight, AHS vs THS.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Im still in the high school so I get to play. Just got back from my game and we won 27-8. I got a couple sacks and a crap load of tackles.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't have a HS team to go watch, since I was homeschooled, but I just got back from watching my gf's home team play, and they just won their 69th straight game tonight, 59-0. They've already won 5 straight State Championships, so we'll see if they can do it for another year this year....

They're the Smith Center Redmen, and they made the front page of Sports Illustrated and New York Times last year....not too bad for a North Central Kansas team...lol. It's in a town of 2000 people...
Old 09-12-2009, 05:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by pheasantfanatic
I don't have a HS team to go watch, since I was homeschooled, but I just got back from watching my gf's home team play, and they just won their 69th straight game tonight, 59-0. They've already won 5 straight State Championships, so we'll see if they can do it for another year this year....

They're the Smith Center Redmen, and they made the front page of Sports Illustrated and New York Times last year....not too bad for a North Central Kansas team...lol. It's in a town of 2000 people...
They are a force to be reckoned with. They should play Hutch and see what happens, it would definitely be the clash of the titans. My high school team got hammered for a second week in a row.
Old 09-12-2009, 08:02 AM
Spike

Luckily Im in my Senior year of highschool so I get to watch my current team play, I love highschool football, I prefer it a lot more over pro.
Old 09-12-2009, 09:34 AM
Typical Buck

i hate football lol, rugby is a real sport

-CC
Old 09-12-2009, 01:55 PM
Fork Horn

yea!
i play for my high school!
but were on a long losing streak
but were under new management
Old 09-12-2009, 06:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

My old HS team sucked back in those days (with exception of my Sophmore year) and they suck now.
Old 09-13-2009, 07:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

im in highschool so i get to play. im a freshman and i made varsity this year
Old 09-13-2009, 05:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Pope94/IA
Im still in the high school so I get to play. Just got back from my game and we won 27-8. I got a couple sacks and a crap load of tackles.
What school?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.