Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

New Look?

Old 07-12-2009, 09:42 PM
Typical Buck

I hate to bust y'alls bubble about Megan Fox, but she is a vegetarian anti-hunting...I won't finish that. She is smokin hot, but her personality and everything she stands for is a HUGE turnoff.

Tobe
Old 07-13-2009, 02:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Tobe_B
I hate to bust y'alls bubble about Megan Fox, but she is a vegetarian anti-hunting...I won't finish that. She is smokin hot, but her personality and everything she stands for is a HUGE turnoff.

Tobe
True, and she is also bi, but, she isnt as active as Carrie Underwood on the anti-hunting front.

At least not yet anyways

All we can do is enjoy it while it lasts
Old 07-13-2009, 01:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

well that wouldnt make you sound like the biggest sausage lovin guy in the world at all if you sat around a bar tellin stories w/ you buddies and you came out w/

".......well, i was gonna bang her, shes really hot and yea it was a one time deal but she turned me off when i realized she only ate salad and her personality sucked...."

have fun at the carrot in the butt perade tobe
Old 07-13-2009, 02:25 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by skybuster20ga
well that wouldnt make you sound like the biggest sausage lovin guy in the world at all if you sat around a bar tellin stories w/ you buddies and you came out w/

".......well, i was gonna bang her, shes really hot and yea it was a one time deal but she turned me off when i realized she only ate salad and her personality sucked...."

LMAO For the record I never said that I wouldn't stick it in her. Just that it's a turnoff that she goes against a lot of things that I believe in thus making it zero fun in even thinkin about goin after her. But if she approached me I'd be all over it, unless she was just a total fool, I just can't handle that I always fly off the handle and say something stupid.

Last edited by Red Hawk; 07-17-2009 at 05:21 PM.
Old 07-13-2009, 03:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Ive never been turned on or off by what a girl stands for...mostly just her looks
Old 07-13-2009, 03:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

well even if they are fools, theres one good way to handle those ones ......aint that right caleb

Last edited by Red Hawk; 07-17-2009 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Language
Old 07-13-2009, 03:36 PM
Typical Buck

You guys are just terrible. Oh well I'll stand by what I said, I'm a man of my beliefs, however hard headed they are.
Old 07-13-2009, 07:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by skybuster20ga

hahaha you never fail to make me laugh, but im with you on this one, like who cares if she is anti hunting, she hot
Old 07-17-2009, 05:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well, the chances are meeting Carrie Underwood and Megan Fox is next to none, but if they are all just going to be eye candy, might as well enjoy it and use our man minds
Old 07-19-2009, 06:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ah, never fails to entertain.. great thread