Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

New toy!

Old 03-29-2009, 05:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: New toy!

that canadian guy did buy my sled friday. hahaha hope the motor holds together for a little while longer. i told him it needed rings and crank bearingsand i garentee nothing! either way im 5200 bucks richer
Old 03-29-2009, 06:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

that canadian guy did buy my sled friday. hahaha hope the motor holds together for a little while longer. i told him it needed rings and crank bearingsand i garentee nothing! either way im 5200 bucks richer
5200?!?!?
how much did you buy it for?
Old 03-29-2009, 08:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

10200.00 then i had about 2500 in heads ported cylinders and twiners and clutching and reeds and stuff
Old 03-29-2009, 09:31 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11/OH

ORIGINAL: Tobe_B

Mossy, they are very good offroad. I don't know how mine will handle but two people in my family already have them and they do great off road and in sand, even without paddles in the sand.This fourwheelerwas almost made specifically for trail riding, thats why I bout this one over the 450R.

Tobe
when you get in a big mudhole and you let off the gas all im saying is your probably not getting out. becasue trhgere 2wd and not as good in deep S*** as utilitys are. but i bet yours can flat out fly. how fast you gotten it up to?
I knew where you were kinda goin with it, but there isn't all that much mud around here, mostly due to lack of water. And since I'm in college I won't be taking it very far very from the Panhandle. And I got it up to around 60 or so out in the pasture last thursday, I couldn't stay on it since it isn't broke in, then we had a snow storm on friday and I couldn't get to the barn to ride, so I haven't ridden ina few days.

Tobe
Old 03-29-2009, 09:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11/OH

Mossy, they are very good offroad. I don't know how mine will handle but two people in my family already have them and they do great off road and in sand, even without paddles in the sand.This fourwheelerwas almost made specifically for trail riding, thats why I bout this one over the 450R.

Tobe
when you get in a big mudhole and you let off the gas all im saying is your probably not getting out. becasue trhgere 2wd and not as good in deep S*** as utilitys are. but i bet yours can flat out fly. how fast you gotten it up to?
I knew where you were kinda goin with it, but there isn't all that much mud around here, mostly due to lack of water. And since I'm in college I won't be taking it very far very from the Panhandle. And I got it up to around 60 or so out in the pasture last thursday, I couldn't stay on it since it isn't broke in, then we had a snow storm on friday and I couldn't get to the barn to ride, so I haven't ridden ina few days.

Tobe
yeah then what you have is fine. i can get my 350 4x4 rancher up to 48 in 300 yards. it cooks
Old 03-29-2009, 11:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Very nice
Old 03-29-2009, 12:35 PM

thats nothing that green goes up to 93 and its stock. and the brute goes faster but our road is not very long at all where we keep them
Old 03-29-2009, 12:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

nothining will touch the can am 800 in stock form end of story
Old 03-29-2009, 12:52 PM

i agree can ams are amazing, i wanted the renegade, thats even 4wd too right?
Old 03-29-2009, 01:13 PM
Typical Buck

That Kawasaki looks fun, but I'm not all about speed, the handling on my 400 is amazing. It's gonna be a great trail bike. I'll find out for sure if this wind will die down by next weekend.

Tobe

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.