Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

New toy!

Old 03-26-2009, 03:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: New toy!

cool man! thats funny you got a new toy today and im sellin my snow cross sled tomarrow. some fella is drivin all the way from quebec CA to buy it. a long ways for a sled thats a dime a dozen.
Old 03-26-2009, 03:54 PM
Typical Buck

Bummer Sky, are you gonna get a new one to replace it?
Old 03-26-2009, 06:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

thats a sweet looking quad but its a honda. im not a very big fan of hondas.
Old 03-26-2009, 07:01 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks, even if you aren't a Honda fan, as long as you don'tadvocate forPolaris it's all good. And I've always been a Honda fan, since I started riding a long time ago.

Tobe
Old 03-27-2009, 03:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

i have two more. this was my last years race sled. its pretty much useless. thats why i dont understand why he's coming so far to buy it. i hvant gotten a call from him yet this morning saying he is in route but hes been tryin to get some money all week to do it i guess. talked to him last night and he said hes gonna be here by ten o'clock.

as far as your wheeler goes though i think youll love it. my buddy had the 450 and i had my raptor before i got my grizzly and his was way easier to ride faster. my raptor was better in a straight line but in a tight trail or race track forget it
Old 03-27-2009, 04:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: wis_rifle_hunter

thats a sweet looking quad but its a honda. im not a very big fan of hondas.
what are you smoking?????? ^^^^^^^^^^

nice 4 wheeler, but the only downside to this is that there not very good off road becasue only 2wd
Old 03-27-2009, 06:23 AM
Typical Buck

Mossy, they are very good offroad. I don't know how mine will handle but two people in my family already have them and they do great off road and in sand, even without paddles in the sand.This fourwheelerwas almost made specifically for trail riding, thats why I bout this one over the 450R.

Tobe
Old 03-29-2009, 04:56 AM

I'm planning on taking out one of my fourwheelers this weekend, ill get a pic up for you.
Old 03-29-2009, 05:08 AM

Its a cell phone pic so idk how good it will be.

The green one is a Kawasaki KFX 700 V-Force
The midnight blue one in the back is a Kawasaki Brute Force 750i

The green one is a blast to ride and does alright in mud but if its really bad the four wheel drive of the brute force is whats needed.

Old 03-29-2009, 05:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Tobe_B

Mossy, they are very good offroad. I don't know how mine will handle but two people in my family already have them and they do great off road and in sand, even without paddles in the sand.This fourwheelerwas almost made specifically for trail riding, thats why I bout this one over the 450R.

Tobe
when you get in a big mudhole and you let off the gas all im saying is your probably not getting out. becasue trhgere 2wd and not as good in deep S*** as utilitys are. but i bet yours can flat out fly. how fast you gotten it up to?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.