HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Young Hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters-13/)
-   -   Conduct as of lately (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters/289442-conduct-lately.html)

Red Hawk 03-17-2009 02:06 PM

Conduct as of lately

I've had to lock up several threads as well as give warnings to several members about conduct. I know the boards have been slow as of late, and maybe there is level of stress going on for people on here. However, that is no reason what so ever to cause problems on the boards. I consider myself as one of the more mellow and easy going mods that lurk in the shadows. In that case, I am not downgrading the other mods because I am not nor want my words to be misunderstood that I am bashing the other mods. I think it is time for me to step up the plate and do what I must. I took out two of the rules that are on here and posted it below and in bold letters so it is crystal clear. I don't like having to have members removed from the boards, even if just for couple of days, however, I will if the stituation calls for it. So I am asking that people read the rules below and NOT have to force me to take actions. So in short, play nice and be nice :)

Thanks.

2. No threatening, abusive or harassing comments.

8. Do not engage in "flame-wars" or excessive exchange of confrontational postings. Debate is important, but users should not try to "pick a fight" with one another.

Huntinman23 03-17-2009 02:39 PM

RE: Conduct as of lately

Got ya Red.

mossbergman11/OH 03-17-2009 04:06 PM

what should we do if somebody antagonizing us?

Red Hawk 03-17-2009 04:59 PM

Well i'm on patrol quite bit (I have my name set for as offline) so I would deal with whoever it is if need be.Another opinion is, you can actually block the person. Just go to one of their post, the block opinion is under the name. Or someone can PM me or another mod.

Ignoring them works too.

nick_bleuer76 03-17-2009 05:54 PM

haha, you can block moderators, but I would never do that.:D

Bocajnala 03-17-2009 08:07 PM

good post red! Red-the-enforcer.... has a nice sound to it!
-Jake

huntingirl89 03-18-2009 04:24 AM

Awww the kiddies were playing too rough? Not very nice children[8D]

Canadian Chic 03-18-2009 06:32 AM

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11/OH

what should we do if somebody antagonizing us?
seriously? its not rocket science
ignore it and dont antagonize back because thats is what turns a decent thread into a thread that Red has to lock down

-CC

Oneshot7 03-22-2009 12:18 PM

I know who's starting it all [:-][:-]Dont let them get to ya if they bother ya, just ignor them and go on with your business:D