Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

MAN THREAD

Old 03-06-2009, 10:37 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: MAN THREAD

ORIGINAL: Centauri

ORIGINAL: Canadian Chic

no fruity purse metrosexual homo stuff
Why are you here then?
AHAHAHAHAHAAHA OMG you might just be my new best friend

-CC
Ooh, I need an internet best friend. *Hugs*
lol *Hugs* back

-CC
Old 03-06-2009, 10:51 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Chris_H

I highly doubt that anyone in the youth forums could even be considered a "man." Especially the thread starter.
Now that would depend on what your definition of a man is. Mossy's idea ain't even close. My idea of a man is not so much what we do for fun, but how you handle and present yourself and take care of your responsibilities and own up to your mistakes. Thats just the short of it, if I had time I'd write more, but I gotta go kill some pigs.

Tobe
Old 03-06-2009, 12:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

WOW i gota stop going to class so i can keep up with you guys now lol but seriously, there is nothing that "men only" can say on here...because one the females in here are all considered one of the guys in my book (no offense laddies what so ever...but you are far from the "oh my god i got dirt under my nails" and are on here poking jokes and tolerating all of us better than some of the "men have") that being said, its a hunting forumn...mossy...you create a post bout something that only a "man" could say in here that you couldnt in any other thread i will withdraw my statement...but considering the previous posts i have seen from you in the past and now...man and you are two words that dont exactly belong in the same sentence.
Old 03-06-2009, 01:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Being aman has nothing to do with hunting, or fishing, or 4-wheeling. I know girls that do those things better than some of my guy friends.

A "real" man is someone who works hard, counts their blessings,and does whatever it takes to give their family a good life.
If we were supposed to talk more than listen, we would have 2 mouths and 1 ear....

But I will contribute mossberg.
Hmmmm... something manly..

Old 03-06-2009, 03:44 PM

I think that you couldn't define what a man is. But if I had to it would be somebody that knows what is morally right and stands up for a women.
Old 03-06-2009, 04:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

Any little boy can get girl pregnant, but it takes real man to be an daddy

Real man stays in his child's life even if the relationship didn't work out with the mom.

(That is what happened between his momand I but we still good friends; And we are there for our child)

That and I have hair on my chest
Old 03-06-2009, 05:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

....facepalm....

thats all i have to say about a thread like this
More like "facewoodchipper"

no fruity purse metrosexual homo stuff
Why are you here then?
LMFAO!!! OH MAN YOU'RE GOOD!
Old 03-06-2009, 05:53 PM
Fork Horn

Could not of said it better^^^^ i guess this thread kind of backfiredon ya lol
Old 03-06-2009, 06:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Mossy, these threads never work, and they are kinda fruity themselves if you ask me.
Old 03-06-2009, 09:00 PM

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

WOW i gota stop going to class so i can keep up with you guys now lol but seriously, there is nothing that "men only" can say on here...because one the females in here are all considered one of the guys in my book (no offense laddies what so ever...but you are far from the "oh my god i got dirt under my nails" and are on here poking jokes and tolerating all of us better than some of the "men have") that being said, its a hunting forumn...mossy...you create a post bout something that only a "man" could say in here that you couldnt in any other thread i will withdraw my statement...but considering the previous posts i have seen from you in the past and now...man and you are two words that dont exactly belong in the same sentence.
Ummmm......., could you better explain what it is exactly that you want? What I highlighted in red, is tough to follow..... I think you may have misinterpreted what exactly this thread is about.....

Quick Reply: MAN THREAD

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.