Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

MAN THREAD

Old 03-05-2009, 07:47 PM

Default RE: MAN THREAD

mossbergman.... Is something wrong with your head?
Old 03-05-2009, 08:57 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: kaibab_hunter74

Okay so like..... TRUCKS, GUNS, BOWS, BEER, A CAN OF SKOL, SPORTS, AND FOOD?
You forgot a few... Whiskey, 4 wheelin, fishing...
Old 03-06-2009, 05:18 AM
Little Doe Peep

Haven't seen anything yet. Just to be fair, I'll check back later to see if anyone posts anything manly.

You guys can stay away from us sheep
Old 03-06-2009, 06:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Canadian Chic

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11/OH

this is a thread for just MEN AND MAN STUFF no fruity purse metrosexual homo stuff. man stuff. like women and hunting and MEAT (have to explain this to little mossy, he doesnt really understand what "man stuff" is)
AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA man stuff, you all boys on here lol

-CC
what CC you forget that im on here? im no boy! may act like one from time to time...but hey its fun lol

and mossberg...seriously man...you dont wana mess with CC...she will beat you up and then just mess with you just cause.

as or posting something manly...i will do so when i return from class but i got to go take a test and dont have time to upload pics
Old 03-06-2009, 06:37 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

what CC you forget that im on here? im no boy! may act like one from time to time...but hey its fun lol

and mossberg...seriously man...you dont wana mess with CC...she will beat you up and then just mess with you just cause.

as or posting something manly...i will do so when i return from class but i got to go take a test and dont have time to upload pics
ok i guess you can be considered a man but only 50% of the time lol

-CC
Old 03-06-2009, 06:52 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

Haven't seen anything yet. Just to be fair, I'll check back later to see if anyone posts anything manly.

the only 'manly' thing that these guys might post is about guys hooking up with girls and related topics. face it boys the reason there are girls on this forum in the first place is because just like you boys we go off roading, ride fourwheelers, drink, hunt, fish, use guns and bows and we can do it all better than you "men" lol (i cant wait for some of the comments now lol i think i just hit the jackpot, we'll see

-CC
Old 03-06-2009, 07:01 AM
Typical Buck

the only 'manly' thing that these guys might post is about guys hooking up with girls and related topics. face it boys the reason there are girls on this forum in the first place is because just like you boys we go off roading, ride fourwheelers, drink, hunt, fish, use guns and bows and we can do it all better than you "men" lol (i cant wait for some of the comments now lol i think i just hit the jackpot, we'll see

-CC
Leah!!! ahahahaha You kill me man! lol

Just remember it's the youth forum! Manly things in youths eyes are different then manly things in mens eyes.
Old 03-06-2009, 07:05 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: AlbertianHuntress

-CC

Just remember it's the youth forum! Manly things in youths eyes are different then manly things in mens eyes.
lol to freakin true, so maybe we are going to have posts about little toy cars and dirt and worms lol at least from skybuster lol, jk

-CC
Old 03-06-2009, 07:21 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: AlbertianHuntress

-CC

lol to freakin true, so maybe we are going to have posts about little toy cars and dirt and worms lol at least from skybuster lol, jk

-CC
Ya Sky will try to redeem himself saying that he is the mans mans he gets all the ladies, drinks beers, and wrestles bears but in the end we know anyone you likes boston isn't a man lmao
Old 03-06-2009, 07:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

....facepalm....

thats all i have to say about a thread like this
More like "facewoodchipper"

no fruity purse metrosexual homo stuff
Why are you here then?

Quick Reply: MAN THREAD

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.