HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Young Hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters-13/)
-   -   Team 6 (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters/287810-team-6-a.html)

OKbowhunter20 02-26-2009 09:36 PM

Team 6

Team 6
Chris_H
rage2blade
Hunt4Life23
OKbowhunter20
bigfathunter

Looks like a winning team to me! Let me know you're hear and I'll mark you on the list.

I see a couple people I know, anda couple people I don't. It's always nice to meet new folks:D
Me and Chris seem to be the only "veteran" members. It's good to see new people getting involved in these contests.:)

I'll start with an intro of myself:

My name is Will. I'm 18 and currently attending Oklahoma State University. I live/hunt in SW Oklahoma where I repeatedly lay the smack down on spring gobblers year after year. This year I will be hunting them strictly with a bow and arrow, unless I get toward the end of the season without taking one..I may break out the 870 aka "Turkey Slaya"

Siman08/OH 02-27-2009 05:48 AM

RE: Team 6

This team looks scary :eek:

mossbergman11/OH 02-27-2009 06:37 AM

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

This team looks scary :eek:
yeah stacked:eek: considering hes the only one to check in so far:D lol jk will

Hunt4Life23 02-27-2009 09:52 AM

Hunt4Life checking in. I am 19 and attend Penn State University and liveand hunt in the eastern partof PA. Iam a newcomer to the hunting contests but not a newcomer to hunting. Have seen a lot of nice longbeards around my hunting areas this year so it looks to be a great year. Just like you OK, I am going to try to take a tom this year with the bow but if it gets toward the end I will bring out the shotgun. Team3 has a stacked team but anyone still has a shot at winning the contest. Looking forward to a great season.

Chris_H 02-27-2009 01:31 PM

Mmmmmm.... I guess I'll check in. Lets get this thing done. I'll have my seasons limit of five birds soon enough.

Siman08/OH 02-27-2009 01:46 PM

Geeze with a bag limit like that you might as well be duck hunting [:@]

Chris_H 02-27-2009 04:32 PM

Whoops, forgot to introduce myself! All of yall are fairly new other than Okbowhunter.

Names Chris.The best footstepsin the world you could ever follow are mine.I'm a little soft spoken in the youth forums, as I tend to avoid confrontation and immaturity (even though me and my buds are the most immature beings on this planet.) Don't underestimate me, however. ;)

I'm 18 years old, not turning 19 until August. I was bornand raised in the best placeon God's green earth to be a teenager, the South Carolina lowcountry. I eat, sleep and breathe duck and turkey hunting, and guitar. Rabbit and deer used to be my main thing, but not anymore; they're on the backburner for now. During the summer months, you'll find me on the saltwater: inshore and offshore, getting a little too crazy at the beach, and just doing things you'll hear in a Lee Brice song. I hate my job, but I have made some of my best friends at that horrid place. I'm trap and skeet competition material, and I have been offered more than once to shoot for a team, but I'm choosing to be reserved and leave my options open. Lately it seems that
trouble and awkwardness always makes it my way. I am completely sleep deprived, but hey. My hormones are raging, and you only live through your teenage years once. I'll enjoy every second of it. ;)

bigfathunter 03-02-2009 05:38 PM

I'm here

OKbowhunter20 03-03-2009 07:24 PM

DO WORK

bigfathunter 03-15-2009 08:30 PM

im pumped