HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Young Hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters-13/)
-   -   Team 4 - Jelly Heads (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters/287715-team-4-jelly-heads.html)

mossberghunter93 02-26-2009 06:20 AM

Team 4 - Jelly Heads

Welcome Teamates my name is Jake and ill be shotgun hunting in southwest Ohio.:D
Team 4
kelleno
StruttinGobbler3
Buckhunter14
mossberghunter93
G92

Ill put your name in bold as you sign in

buckhunter14 02-26-2009 12:00 PM

RE: Team 4 Turkey Contest Thread

Hello All. My name is Drew and I will be guiding and hunting all of Michigans Lower and Upper Peninsula's.

Been seeing some good numbers of birds since the recent warm spell that took some snow off the fields. Looking forward to the season. Good luck guys.

kelleno 02-26-2009 03:43 PM

Hey guys im here to sign in.

StruttinGobbler3 02-27-2009 06:14 AM

Signing in guys, I'm hunting in South Georgia this season, been seeing a lot of birds and one flock semi patterned so far, but that pattern will most likely change come spring. I'll keep a watch on em though. Good luck everybody.

mossberghunter93 02-27-2009 06:44 AM

Ok since a most of us are herenow we probly should get some suggestions for names and a Captain.
names:(these names are for team 4 only)
Beards of Glory
JellyHeads
TOMohawks
Tom Teasers
Spring Chickens
Down Towners
As for a Captain I would be more than happy for any of you guys to be the captain as long as you can keepup to date with all of the scores of your teammates. Butif nobody wants the jobI would be happy as well to be the captain.

G92 02-27-2009 01:51 PM

im here

mossberghunter93 02-27-2009 03:17 PM

Alrighty You guys got any name suggestions?

G92 02-27-2009 03:41 PM

btw im using a bow and i like the name jellyheads

Chris_H 02-27-2009 04:34 PM

ORIGINAL: buckhunter14

Hello All. My name is Drew and I will be guiding and hunting all of Michigans Lower and Upper Peninsula's.

Been seeing some good numbers of birds since the recent warm spell that took some snow off the fields. Looking forward to the season. Good luck guys.
May the games begin, Buck. ;):D

buckhunter14 02-27-2009 05:23 PM

ORIGINAL: Chris_H

ORIGINAL: buckhunter14

May the games begin, Buck. ;):D
Yessir Chris. I'm excited for this season. Last season I drew the last of three seasons. I guided for two hunters the first two seasons and got them birds the first day of each of their seasons. My season, I broke my ankle two days before it began, and never got out till the last day (on my cruthces to boot.)

This year shall be better!

:D

Good luck to ya partner, you might just need it!