HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Young Hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters-13/)
-   -   Team 3 Turkey Tanks Thread (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters/287661-team-3-turkey-tanks-thread.html)

Siman08/OH 02-25-2009 06:19 PM

Team 3 Turkey Tanks Thread

Sign in boys....DO IT!

Siman08/OH
CodyGuess
Hick442
mosssbergman11/OH
Rory/MO

All in!

mossbergman11/OH 02-26-2009 08:10 AM

RE: Turkey Contest Team 3 Thread

get it up for team 3!!!!!!!

CodyGuess 02-26-2009 01:09 PM

we are gonna win boys.. mark it down.. team 3 all the way

Rory/MO 02-26-2009 02:49 PM

You know I'm here guys[8D]. I couldn't believe it when I sorted the teams, we're the obvious heavyweight coming into this season. That means we gotta perform guys! Let's go 5/5 ;)

Siman08/OH 02-26-2009 02:50 PM

Unbelievably stacked...we would be a letdown if we didnt win.

mossbergman11/OH 02-26-2009 04:17 PM

ORIGINAL: Rory/MO

You know I'm here guys[8D]. I couldn't believe it when I sorted the teams, we're the obvious heavyweight coming into this season. That means we gotta perform guys! Let's go 5/5 ;)
5/5 and all toms no jakes would be something!

Siman08/OH 02-26-2009 04:22 PM

**Evan**, what do you think your chances for taking a gobbler are? And are you ever going to sign in to our bowhunting contest team or should we get an alt for you?

;)

mossbergman11/OH 02-26-2009 04:23 PM

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

Jake, what do you think your chances for taking a gobbler are? And are you ever going to sign in to our bowhunting contest team or should we get an alt for you?
nevermind i know you are talking to me:D i just signed into the bowhunting team. ill be hunting our property and possibly some of neighbors property. our place is loaded with turkeys and i think i have a VERY VERY good chance at getting one as long as i keep practicing my calls, get the stuff i need, hunt a lot, and most importantly dont do anything stupid, then i can almost guarantee a tom. this is my first year turkey hunting so i will probably be asking for help and guidance along the way;)

BTW we need to work on a name!

Rory/MO 02-26-2009 06:10 PM

I'll be shooting the first male turkey that I get within 45 yards. Depending on how my season's going, I may shoot a bearded hen if one happens past my barrel. We'll see.

huntnteen 02-26-2009 08:59 PM

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11/OH

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

Jake, what do you think your chances for taking a gobbler are? And are you ever going to sign in to our bowhunting contest team or should we get an alt for you?
nevermind i know you are talking to me:D i just signed into the bowhunting team. ill be hunting our property and possibly some of neighbors property. our place is loaded with turkeys and i think i have a VERY VERY good chance at getting one as long as i keep practicing my calls, get the stuff i need, hunt a lot, and most importantly dont do anything stupid, then i can almost guarantee a tom. this is my first year turkey hunting so i will probably be asking for help and guidance along the way;)

BTW we need to work on a name!

Its harder then you think man, you may see them all deer season, but come spring these suckers become scarce!