Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

yay

Old 03-14-2009, 04:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: yay

but your still a male nurse at the end of the day............did you post this in the "MAN STUFF" thread?????
Old 03-14-2009, 11:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

We are pretty much in recession period, which is on the edge of being in depression once again. Even kind of high paying job is good to have this day of age.

And I locked up the 'man thread' because some people were taking it too seriously.
Old 03-14-2009, 11:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

yeah i dont get why people get so serious sometimers it cracks me up
Old 03-14-2009, 11:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

and i missed it
Old 03-14-2009, 12:36 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

but your still a male nurse at the end of the day............did you post this in the "MAN STUFF" thread?????
No I did not because I have nothing to prove to anyone. Plus I know when something happens to people like you. Your more then welcome for my help and then its MY CHOICE to help

Good day sir.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

im just messin w/ ya. it takes all kinds. gaylord focker was a male nurse too
Old 03-18-2009, 06:06 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: buckmastr229

Congrats on getting accepted into nursing. What are you going for Rn or Lpn? Im a nurse now! Very good career. I work 3 days and im paid for 5. It has its ups and down though
RPN what does the L stand for in Lpn?

-CC
Old 03-20-2009, 09:36 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Canadian Chic

Congrats on getting accepted into nursing. What are you going for Rn or Lpn? Im a nurse now! Very good career. I work 3 days and im paid for 5. It has its ups and down though

-CC

Well here in the US. RN is Registered nurse Lpn is licensed practical nurse. RN is about a 2-4 year college program depending what state.. LPN is about 1 year.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:20 AM
Typical Buck

-CC

Well here in the US. RN is Registered nurse Lpn is licensed practical nurse. RN is about a 2-4 year college program depending what state.. LPN is about 1 year.
oh ok so Lpn is the same as RPN. RPN here is 2 years and RN is 4 years, first half in college and second half in university.

-CC
Old 03-21-2009, 05:40 AM
Fork Horn

-CC

oh ok so Lpn is the same as RPN. RPN here is 2 years and RN is 4 years, first half in college and second half in university.

-CC

Wow thats weird. In high school here you can take your lpn a graduate high school being and lpn. Then you can challenge nursing 1 and nursing 2 being an lpn if you pass them will only take you a year to be an rn. unless you want to be a RN - BSN which is bachelors in nursing that is like 4-5 years. Even get a masters degree in it i think thats 6 years. or a nurse practioner which is 8 they can prescribe drugs and all that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.