Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Anybody else feed the animals in the winter? >

Anybody else feed the animals in the winter?

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Anybody else feed the animals in the winter?

Old 02-03-2009, 05:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Anybody else feed the animals in the winter?

ORIGINAL: Canadian Chic

ORIGINAL: Centauri

We have bird feeders set out all year and we used to feed the deer, but the DNR banned feeding in our county.
what is the DNR?

before i moved we fed deer during the winter and we had birdfeeders. if we used a bird feeder at our apartment the squirrels would tear it apart

-CC
The Department of Natural Resources. In Wisconsin, you can call them either, "Destroyer of Natural Resources," or "Department of Nazi Resources." They do a lot more harm than good.
Old 02-04-2009, 05:00 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

thats pretty cool. just curious, whats virgin land goin for where you are. $/per acre?

also, i too was makin the bed today wondering why the hell am i doing this. ill be sleepin in it again in a matter of hours.....makes no sense to me
im not completely sure i know there was a house for sale a little while ago. big beautiful house, lots of land, tractor trailer garage, two normal garages...$30,000

-CC
Old 02-04-2009, 05:02 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Centauri
The Department of Natural Resources. In Wisconsin, you can call them either, "Destroyer of Natural Resources," or "Department of Nazi Resources." They do a lot more harm than good.
ok thats what i though it was, we have the MNR here Ministry of Natural Resources, same thing.

-CC
Old 02-04-2009, 07:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

thats pretty cool. just curious, whats virgin land goin for where you are. $/per acre?

also, i too was makin the bed today wondering why the hell am i doing this. ill be sleepin in it again in a matter of hours.....makes no sense to me

im not completely sure i know there was a house for sale a little while ago. big beautiful house, lots of land, tractor trailer garage, two normal garages...$30,000

-CC
are you flippin kiddin me!!! i built mine w/ land and one garage for 225,000.00!!!!!!!!!!!! i should become a canadian!but i would probably get mugged by angry montreal fans for wearing a bruins sweatshirt.....you know the Bruins dont ya CC!?!?! you know, the only team that really matters!?

Old 02-05-2009, 07:50 AM
Typical Buck

-CC
are you flippin kiddin me!!! i built mine w/ land and one garage for 225,000.00!!!!!!!!!!!! i should become a canadian! but i would probably get mugged by angry montreal fans for wearing a bruins sweatshirt.....you know the Bruins dont ya CC!?!?! you know, the only team that really matters!?
total truth. no worries there are only a couple montreal fans out here very rare actually i only know one and its my boyfriend. ive only met like 5 people in chatham though, im not a social butterfly so i dont really go looking for friends so there might be a bruins fan out here lol i dont know

-CC
Old 02-05-2009, 07:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

lmfao!!! hard to believe your not a social butterfly! lol
Old 02-05-2009, 12:58 PM
Typical Buck

lmfao!!! hard to believe your not a social butterfly! lol
lol you would be surprised. i have to meet somebody a couple times before i only say hi and bye lol

-CC
Old 02-05-2009, 06:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

i got some cool pictures of my bait pile in snow that im gonna post up someday
Old 02-15-2009, 05:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

here is a picture from my stand over looking a bait pile.

Old 02-15-2009, 06:00 PM
Typical Buck

its illegal here in new york

Quick Reply: Anybody else feed the animals in the winter?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.