Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

git this

Old 01-09-2009, 05:14 PM

Default RE: git this

everyone where i live has guns in there cars and the cops dont care at all.
Old 01-09-2009, 06:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: halfrack VIII

i be glad if i were you. I'm under eighteen so if i get caught with a gun in my car in NJ i am royaly screwed
Really? I role with me .243, 12ga. and .22. Most people at my school leave their guns in their back window, nobody cares around here.
Old 01-09-2009, 06:54 PM

ORIGINAL: nick_bleuer76

i be glad if i were you. I'm under eighteen so if i get caught with a gun in my car in NJ i am royaly screwed
Really? I role with me .243, 12ga. and .22. Most people at my school leave their guns in their back window, nobody cares around here.
Thats what it is like at my moms house in Alabama. Around my house in PA if you are seen with a bb gun newhere the cops get involved. I have my CCW so im not worried about nething and carry my Springfield XD40 with me about everywhere now.
Old 01-09-2009, 09:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

as long as you have some sort of hunting thing in your truck they wont ask about it unless its not in a case.
Old 01-10-2009, 09:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

If your Grandpa drives all over the road...he might want to consider not driving. Theres no good in it if he is a bad driver...he could kill someone. I am especially aware of this as just 2 months ago my good friend was killed in a car accident.
Old 01-10-2009, 12:05 PM

I was pulled over in november after over sleeping at a buddies house when I was supposed to meet my granpa out at the farm to go hunting at daybreak. Well I did get a ticket for a 75 in a 65 but I had two shotguns a bow and a .270 in the backseat and two boxes of shells on the dash all he asked me was if I was going hunting and that was the end of it. I was under 18, but I dont know if kansas has a law about transporting firarms under the age of 18 if so I was darn lucky.
Old 01-10-2009, 02:16 PM

Ugh the cops hated me at my old house.

Story #1

Was walking down the road to my grandpas who lives about .5 mile away one morning. I had my shotgun with me because we were going to go hunting. Well a cop comes by and sees me (came from the back and seen my hunting tag) and tell me to unload the gun which it already was. He starts treating me like im a terrorist or somthing. I tell him im going to up with my uncle down the road and were going hunting. We were like 50 feet from the driveway at this point so i walk the rest of the way. This guy waited till my uncle showed up, 15 mins late and the copmust of had a stick up his butt.

Story #2

ill type it later tonight
Old 01-10-2009, 04:58 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Retaks

Where in NJ are you? I live right across the Comm Barry Bridge in PA.
go over the easton bridge and into phillsburg, and im the next town over
Old 01-11-2009, 04:17 AM

I know in PA you can have an unloaded rifle or shotgun in the vehicle with you when you turn 16. You CANNOT have any type of handgun until your 18.
Old 01-11-2009, 10:02 AM

I don't know why he would care, it's the second amendment; the right tobare arms. Now I don't know what the laws are where you live, but you might have to have them into a gun case.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.