Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

New Years

Old 12-30-2008, 08:47 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: New Years

ORIGINAL: Tobe_B

ORIGINAL: OKbowhunter20

ORIGINAL: bayou_buckslayer

Spotlighting???? Lol my dad just called the police on a (lastnight) spotlighter u better not get caught....I dont agree with it but whatever
To each his own

I'm assuming it's legal. There are certain things here that can be hunted at night with spotlights.
Yes, what I go spot lighting for is legal. And I myself have called the Game Warden on people spot lighting, but there was a safety issue with where they were discharging the firearms. In Texas we can go spot lighting for any non-game(Varmint) animal, which is an endless list, a lot of the things in the states where you guys are hunting in that have seasons, don't here, such as hogs, racoons, squirrels, rabbits(don't really know if anyone has a season on these), and coyotes. But in relation to your concern about getting caught, I have my license, my hunters ed, and I never shoot at anything that isn't with in legal hunting hours or season.
Sorry My bad......Good luck!
Old 12-30-2008, 08:51 PM

Ok, updated plans, going to GFs house, she wanted me to come over and shoot bows in her indoor range in her basement then play hunting games for the Wii, I found a keeper lol.
Old 12-30-2008, 09:12 PM
Typical Buck

Bayou no worries, you never insulted me, I knew that you probably didn't know much about the hunting rules in a different state. Until I joined this forum, I had no idea that the rules could be so diverse.

Bowtech......I give it a week.
Old 12-30-2008, 09:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

i was planning on going to a friends party but now that i got the flu and feel all bad and gave the flu to two other people i think my best bet is to stay at home
Old 12-30-2008, 09:41 PM
Typical Buck

Well all i can say that yall r way more patient then anybody in any forum i have ever been to....Tobe if i messed up and said something like that in the deer hunters forum I would be ripped apart! Thanks for the patience thanks guys!! lol
Old 12-30-2008, 09:47 PM
Typical Buck

I've seen some of the things that people have said, that someone just read it the wrong way it turns into a 10 page argument, not cool, I wish some of these guys would chill out. Oh by the way, I have yet to visit the bowhunters forum due to the fact that you guys scared me away from there when I first became a member.
Old 12-30-2008, 09:48 PM
Typical Buck

Yea there r some jerks on here...Its safe in here
Old 12-30-2008, 10:01 PM
Typical Buck

I kinda highjacked the thread, my bad y'all. I'll work on keepin my rants and conversations to a minimum.
Old 12-31-2008, 07:57 AM

I kinda highjacked the thread, my bad y'all. I'll work on keepin my rants and conversations to a minimum.

Its ok, nobody really cares about hijacking in this forum lol.

PS, its day 16.
Old 12-31-2008, 08:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Bayou no worries, you never insulted me, I knew that you probably didn't know much about the hunting rules in a different state. Until I joined this forum, I had no idea that the rules could be so diverse.

Bowtech......I give it a week.

LOL!!!

Quick Reply: New Years

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.