Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

New Years

Old 12-30-2008, 10:20 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: New Years

friends party
Old 12-30-2008, 11:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

my family is coming over for New Years and we will go skating and tobogganing
Old 12-30-2008, 12:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Fire department party
Old 12-30-2008, 04:08 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Tobe_B

I plan on huntin New Years eve morning, goin to work in the afternoon, GOIN SPOTLIGHTING THAT NIGHT, then gettin up and goin sheep/pig hunting on New Years, can't think of a better way to start the year than huntin!
Spotlighting???? Lol my dad just called the police on a (lastnight) spotlighter u better not get caught....I dont agree with it but whatever
To each his own

Old 12-30-2008, 05:03 PM

ORIGINAL: bayou_buckslayer

ORIGINAL: Tobe_B

I plan on huntin New Years eve morning, goin to work in the afternoon, GOIN SPOTLIGHTING THAT NIGHT, then gettin up and goin sheep/pig hunting on New Years, can't think of a better way to start the year than huntin!
Spotlighting???? Lol my dad just called the police on a (lastnight) spotlighter u better not get caught....I dont agree with it but whatever
To each his own
I'm assuming it's legal. There are certain things here that can be hunted at night with spotlights.

As for New Years, i'm gonna go to a party and wait for the ball to drop. By then I will probably be losing my lunch
Old 12-30-2008, 05:19 PM

Im gonna be with the GF her best friend and her BF or whatever he is. Were all chillin at ym house for the night then me and ehr are supposed to go to the Mummers Day Parade but its going to be extremely cold and windy so we might not because i dont wanna be there for 5 hours to get a spot and they cancel it because of the wind.
Old 12-30-2008, 07:06 PM
Typical Buck

goin to the gf family new years eve party.. then goin to whack some ducks.. like they said cant think of a better way to start the new year
Old 12-30-2008, 08:13 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: OKbowhunter20

ORIGINAL: bayou_buckslayer

To each his own

I'm assuming it's legal. There are certain things here that can be hunted at night with spotlights.
Yes, what I go spot lighting for is legal. And I myself have called the Game Warden on people spot lighting, but there was a safety issue with where they were discharging the firearms. In Texas we can go spot lighting for any non-game(Varmint) animal, which is an endless list, a lot of the things in the states where you guys are hunting in that have seasons, don't here, such as hogs, racoons, squirrels, rabbits(don't really know if anyone has a season on these), and coyotes. But in relation to your concern about getting caught, I have my license, my hunters ed, and I never shoot at anything that isn't with in legal hunting hours or season.
Old 12-30-2008, 08:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

well as of right now i have no clue whatsoever, my parents are down with my dads dad and all my dads brothers and sister, sitting at his house to comfort my grandma and be there when my grandpa passes (which will be within an hour and a half)
Old 12-30-2008, 08:40 PM
Typical Buck

^^
I'm really sorry to hear that, I wasn't with my grandfather when he died either, it was tough. I wish you and your family well.

Quick Reply: New Years

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.