HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Young Hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters-13/)
-   -   New Years (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters/280471-new-years.html)

bigdeernofear 12-30-2008 10:20 AM

RE: New Years

friends party

whitetailbowhunter 12-30-2008 11:26 AM

my family is coming over for New Years and we will go skating and tobogganing

Siman08/OH 12-30-2008 12:13 PM

Fire department party

bayou_buckslayer 12-30-2008 04:08 PM

ORIGINAL: Tobe_B

I plan on huntin New Years eve morning, goin to work in the afternoon, GOIN SPOTLIGHTING THAT NIGHT, then gettin up and goin sheep/pig hunting on New Years, can't think of a better way to start the year than huntin!
Spotlighting???? Lol my dad just called the police on a (lastnight) spotlighter u better not get caught....I dont agree with it but whatever
To each his own

OKbowhunter20 12-30-2008 05:03 PM

ORIGINAL: bayou_buckslayer

ORIGINAL: Tobe_B

I plan on huntin New Years eve morning, goin to work in the afternoon, GOIN SPOTLIGHTING THAT NIGHT, then gettin up and goin sheep/pig hunting on New Years, can't think of a better way to start the year than huntin!
Spotlighting???? Lol my dad just called the police on a (lastnight) spotlighter u better not get caught....I dont agree with it but whatever
To each his own

I'm assuming it's legal. There are certain things here that can be hunted at night with spotlights.

As for New Years, i'm gonna go to a party and wait for the ball to drop. By then I will probably be losing my lunch:D

Retaks 12-30-2008 05:19 PM

Im gonna be with the GF her best friend and her BF or whatever he is. Were all chillin at ym house for the night then me and ehr are supposed to go to the Mummers Day Parade but its going to be extremely cold and windy so we might not because i dont wanna be there for 5 hours to get a spot and they cancel it because of the wind.

CodyGuess 12-30-2008 07:06 PM

goin to the gf family new years eve party.. then goin to whack some ducks.. like they said cant think of a better way to start the new year

Tobe_B 12-30-2008 08:13 PM

ORIGINAL: OKbowhunter20

ORIGINAL: bayou_buckslayer

To each his own

I'm assuming it's legal. There are certain things here that can be hunted at night with spotlights.

Yes, what I go spot lighting for is legal. And I myself have called the Game Warden on people spot lighting, but there was a safety issue with where they were discharging the firearms. In Texas we can go spot lighting for any non-game(Varmint) animal, which is an endless list, a lot of the things in the states where you guys are hunting in that have seasons, don't here, such as hogs, racoons, squirrels, rabbits(don't really know if anyone has a season on these), and coyotes. But in relation to your concern about getting caught, I have my license, my hunters ed, and I never shoot at anything that isn't with in legal hunting hours or season.

Steven McBee 12-30-2008 08:34 PM

well as of right now i have no clue whatsoever, my parents are down with my dads dad and all my dads brothers and sister, sitting at his house to comfort my grandma and be there when my grandpa passes (which will be within an hour and a half)

Tobe_B 12-30-2008 08:40 PM

^^
I'm really sorry to hear that, I wasn't with my grandfather when he died either, it was tough. I wish you and your family well.