Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 pet peeves........... >

pet peeves...........

Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

pet peeves...........

Old 12-21-2008, 07:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: pet peeves...........

i dont think you have ever gotten "any" besides who doesnt like a like national forest
Old 12-21-2008, 07:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: StruttinGobbler3

People who tryand act like an expert on things when they don't know what the hell they're talking about, then try to give you advice when you know more about it than them. Thats not directed at anyone on HNI, just a buddy of mine who's been hunting two years where I've been hunting going on fifteen years who thinks hes a professional. Tries to tell me every day why all my tactics and methods are wrong and his are right.Just pisses me off.
ditto, that bugs the livingsnot out of me!
Old 12-21-2008, 07:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rory/MO

No. My biggest pet peeve is a hairy ....... Nevermind probably shouldn't say that on here.
x2

That and people who peel out to look likehotsnot and skybusters. And guys who brag about their possessions, when in reality they didn't pay for it/ own it, their parents do.
Old 12-21-2008, 07:18 PM

ORIGINAL: mossberghunter93

Pretty much everything gets on my nerves. You can ask my brother.
why? do you always PMS
No. My biggest pet peeve is a hairy ........ Nevermind probably shouldn't say that on here.
this
Old 12-21-2008, 10:51 PM

My biggest pet peeve is people who think they know what they are talking about but don't, just like a few of my fellow posters. Also i can't stand people who dog on my friends. Another one of my pet peeves is people who pull out in front of you and then go 10mph under the speed limit. Also on one of our highways the left lane ends and it gives plenty of warning its ending yet people will pull up into the left lane and wait at the light knowing the lane ends. I however do not allow them to get in front of me nor behind me, i make them completely stop and look like an idiot
Old 12-21-2008, 10:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

Id have to go with either people misquoting music (and not knowing anything about the songs),

Or people who talk about stuff they have no idea about.

Old 12-22-2008, 06:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

People who put the "H" sound in front of a word that starts with W
Stupid people
People who think they know and have everything
Old 12-22-2008, 08:40 AM
Typical Buck

Oh I forgot one.....people who thinka certain brand of gun, bow, bullets, shells, etc. are THE BEST just because thats what they use. Some products are better than others but come on, I've seen people on here trying to convince everyone that their mossberg can outperform a benelli. Yes I shoot benellis and I'm not trying to sound hypocritical but I do believe, and I think most would agree with me, that a benelli is a higher quality shotgun than a mossberg. Just my two cents, take it how you want to.
Old 12-22-2008, 09:15 AM

Oh I forgot one.....people who thinka certain brand of gun, bow, bullets, shells, etc. are THE BEST just because thats what they use. Some products are better than others but come on, I've seen people on here trying to convince everyone that their mossberg can outperform a benelli. Yes I shoot benellis and I'm not trying to sound hypocritical but I do believe, and I think most would agree with me, that a benelli is a higher quality shotgun than a mossberg. Just my two cents, take it how you want to.

I agree, you cant argue with quality control measures and over all better quality, the mossberg is a shotgun for the masses.
Old 12-22-2008, 09:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

i understand what your saying i was only hating on benellis to make people mad and i got a kick out of it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.