Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 With Retaks Talking about work... >

With Retaks Talking about work...

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

With Retaks Talking about work...

Old 12-20-2008, 11:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default With Retaks Talking about work...

what do you guys to for jobs out here? i work at an electrical company working to become a journeyman electrician.
Old 12-20-2008, 11:06 AM

Default RE: With Retaks Talking about work...

Well I dont work during the winter because im busy with rifle but over the summer I work mowing lawns and this summer hopefully going to be working on my GF parents golf course. That or working at the local pizza shop.
Old 12-20-2008, 11:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'm not old enough yet. But I can't work in the summer because I have baseball everyday, and in the winter I can't work because I'd be limited to weekends, and that takes up my hunting time
Old 12-20-2008, 11:19 AM
Little Doe Peep

I'm a full-time student and wife and mommy to my 14 month old daughter. I probably won't go to work until I finish grad school unless I work as a teaching or research assistant.

I have never had a job nor have I ever had an allowance.

May The Sheep Be With You
Old 12-20-2008, 11:29 AM
Fork Horn

workfor an automobile assembly plant
Old 12-20-2008, 11:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Right now i am a full time student i am working on getting my degree in fire science. also work part time as a maintenance man.
Old 12-20-2008, 12:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Huntinman23

[align=left]what do you guys to for jobs out here? i work at an electrical company working to become a journeyman electrician.[/align]
most of you guys know my job...but in the future i'd like to become an electrician, 2 took years of an electrical class at school and worked with an electrician last summer.
Old 12-20-2008, 12:38 PM

I work in a Liquor/Grocery Store. I help my brother(manager) unload the liquor truck, the grocery truck, stock, inventory, take, fill out, and put together wholesale liquor orders to bars/restaurants/resorts and hotels. I also deliver a few of the very large orders during the week. We have one resort that during the summertime orders $15,000 worth of liquor a week.
Old 12-20-2008, 01:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

thats a lotta liquer....shoot AH u could have gotten slammed on your 21st for free
BTW i take care of my neighbors house when he is away (includes bowhunting privlidges and $15 a day to dirive a half mile on the quad and take care of dogs chickens and mail)
and last year i cut soem old guys grass for $30 a week not bad only takes 2 hrs.
and i migth get a job this summer to pay for my hoddies and vehicel and college
Old 12-20-2008, 01:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

I pressure wash houses for my own business. Not really a business... I don't have cards or anything like that, but a lot of people know about about me and I make depending on the house size anywhere from $80 to $250 per house. Thats only in the spring and summer though. The rest of the time, I'm a team-leader at Chik-fil-a workin 3 - 4 days per week.

Quick Reply: With Retaks Talking about work...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.