Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Any Christians in da house? >

Any Christians in da house?

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Any Christians in da house?

Old 12-05-2008, 01:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Any Christians in da house?

yeah i know someone that doesnt like jews................... there not very nice person they all gothic and stuff
Old 12-05-2008, 01:58 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: buckhunter14

ORIGINAL: Bocajnala

ORIGINAL: buckhunter14

I am a strong believer in the higher power. He, and only He is the way to get into Heaven. I am the first to come from a Nazarene Church .

It does not matter what religion you are, there is not point in putting others down. The single and onlyway to get into heaven is to have an incredible and intimate relationship with the Lord. This means praying to Him, reading His word, and often times, fellowship. A Baptist is the same as a Catholic is the same as a Methodist.

Some may or may not believe that you need to go to church to get into heaven. I do not believe you do, based on what I have said previously. Meeting with a body of believers that you are close with is exteremly helpful (thus a church).

Love the Lord and spread His word. Don't be affraid to stand up for what you believe in, and be open to others.

bayou_buckslayer, Thank-you very much for starting this thread. I used to come here alot, and now not so much, but it is really great to see your commitment!
I'm from the nazarene church too! Born and raised. I go to mount vernon nazarene university now as well! I believe that God loves us all and wants the best for us. But it is our choice to follow him. And if we don't then yes, I believe hell is the punishment for that. But it is our choice. God does not choose for us, we choose. Christ died for our sins, and we just have to accept his invitation of forgiveness and then try to live for him. We will mess up, but his grace covers all. and as long as we are honestly trying and honestly repentant than we are doing the right thing.
-Jake
Awesome, what a small world. I had slight consideration in going to college at Mt. Vernon. I was offered a small baseball scholarship, due to some friends that knew the coach. I also was more interested in Olivet Nazarene, which is closer to home. I ended up going to a different college. Good to see you around here!
Small world indeed! I also was interested in Olivet, went there to visit too. But Chose MVNU because it was closer to home!
-Jake
Old 12-07-2008, 03:13 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: pheasantfanatic

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11/OH

ORIGINAL: Rory/MO

ORIGINAL: mossberghunter93

That's not how I meant it.I liked this one though, gave me a good giggle
also keep in mind the countless catholic persecutions by protestants over the years like i said everybody has skeletons in their closet
there actually catholic skeletons because the protestants had nowhere to put em
Because Catholics are perfect right?
yeah more perfect than al quida idiots
Proving my point again
rory im just kidding around. catholics aint perfect nobodys perfect. al quida kids aint going to hell i dont think because their parents telling them what is right and they dont know anybetter
Yes, if they don't accept Jesus Christ as their Savior, they will go to hell. Just because their parents tell them so-and-so, even though they may not know better, they will still spend eternity in hell. There is a passage in the Bible(can't remember where) but it says that all have had the chance to hear the gospel at some time in the generations. Whether or not they took the advice and accepted Christ as savior, they had the chance. If they do not accept Christ, they will pay the price......that is why there are missionaries all over the world, witnessing to the people again.

It is hard to understand, but that is the way it is. The only people that don't go to hell without accepting Christ is the infants and children that are under the age of accountability(to young to understand).
I completely agree 100%! That is wise and bold words! I thank you for that pheasantfanatic! I think me you and buckhunter14 are on the same page.........There is no way u can put that is anyless truthful U cant butter it up..The truth is If U haven't asked Jesus into ur heart U are going to Hell! There is no way u can change that...Thank u Pheasant Fanatic and Buckhunter14 U have helped me prove my point!..(Not prove my point but u know whhat I meen)
Old 12-08-2008, 01:11 AM

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

yeah God is pretty much THEE s***
For some reason, i don't think God is going to like the props you just gave him I don't believe that anyone who isn't religious is going to hell. I use to be catholic but i feel the Catholic church is alienating itself from its parishioners. Some of the things they have said and done in the last 5 years has really turned me off of them along with my grandparents who are devout Catholics. Not standing up for the extremist Muslims but Mossy you ever heard of the Crusades? Catholic extremism, just like radical muslims
the crusades were a movement that tried to REcapture lost holy lands that were taken over by muslims
Did they not kill non believers for the sole purpose of ridding them from their land? Hmmm think about that for a second
i assume your refering to the "sack of jeruselam" and "the sack of Constantinople" yes these were unlawful but everybody has skeletons in the closet the crusades should not be singled out for theirs
BTW on the other occassions aside form those listed they didnt kill moslems unless the turned to believers in the Catholic faith
also keep in mind the countless catholic persecutions by protestants over the years like i said everybody has skeletons in their closet
Just like Muslim extremists shouldn't be singled out when they make up probably 2% of the muslim religious followers. If we all have skeletons in the closet than i guess we really sound like hypocrites complaining about another religions skeletons.
Old 12-15-2008, 08:16 AM
Fork Horn

im a christian
Old 12-15-2008, 11:48 AM

Catholic here to!