Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 bending or breaking the law >

bending or breaking the law

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

bending or breaking the law

Old 11-17-2008, 04:52 PM

Default RE: bending or breaking the law

WOW, you guys are uptight, who cares, like killing 1 deer is going to change the world, like that deer doesnt have a chance of geting hit by a car...
Old 11-17-2008, 05:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Bowtech 360

WOW, you guys are uptight, who cares, like killing 1 deer is going to change the world, like that deer doesnt have a chance of geting hit by a car...
um what?

Poaching is poaching my friend. There is no "Bending" The law, you either break it or you don't.

And if you choose to do so, then your are nothing short of pond scum in my book.
Old 11-17-2008, 06:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

I agree, poaching to me. Although party hunting is legal where I am, the person with the tag must be within 5 km's and you must be able to contact them at any given time. Contact can be as simple as a whistle signal or a walkie-talkie/cell phone.
Old 11-17-2008, 06:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

im not even going to say how i feel becasue i will get destroyed............
Old 11-17-2008, 06:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11/OH

im not even going to say how i feel becasue i will get destroyed............
Id listen, everybody's opinions should count for something
Old 11-17-2008, 06:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

well................ok
i think that in this situation it is wrong becasue you are lying to the state of ohio. but i dont think its an act of poaching though.......
also i feel that if you hunt your OWN land; i think you have every right to shoot the season bag limit using a slug gun or bow or any other gun (as long as not an automatic) on your OWN land becasue you want the meat or whatever,. you would proces it yourself and eat it.
i think this is fine and i know some people that do this
but its just my opinion
Old 11-17-2008, 07:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11/OH

well................ok
i think that in this situation it is wrong becasue you are lying to the state of ohio. but i dont think its an act of poaching though.......
also i feel that if you hunt your OWN land; i think you have every right to shoot the season bag limit using a slug gun or bow or any other gun (as long as not an automatic) on your OWN land becasue you want the meat or whatever,. you would proces it yourself and eat it.
i think this is fine and i know some people that do this
but its just my opinion
opinion yes...that is an opinion...i almost look at it the same way...but the facts are that the law states that taking ANY deer without a tag in your name is considered poaching under the law.

its this second bolded part that i really disagree with you! they have thee laws structured that way based upon population, wood density and HUNDEREDS of other factors, to keep other hunters/people walking there dogs or drivng there cars from getting hit with a stray bullet that squeecked thru the woods and killed someone! that was figured out by someone ALOT smarter than you and me

Old 11-17-2008, 07:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

haha oh boy ide like to really get in your bubble for that #$*!@%^!!!!![:@]but ill take a deep breath........

up here junior, our 45% of our deer heard was killed by the 20 ft. winter we had last winter and we are down to zero to 1 or 2 deer per sq mile in parts of the state so yea, poachin a deer does have an effect where i come from. we are only allowed one deer a year for a reason. think before you open your suck like that again
Old 11-17-2008, 07:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

haha oh boy ide like to really get in your bubble for that #$*!@%^!!!!![:@]but ill take a deep breath........

up here junior, our 45% of our deer heard was killed by the 20 ft. winter we had last winter and we are down to zero to 1 or 2 deer per sq mile in parts of the state so yea, poachin a deer does have an effect where i come from. we are only allowed one deer a year for a reason. think before you open your suck like that again
alright sky...take it easy buddy lol really it depends on where you live...like illinois is the 4th ranked state for most deer car accidents...so in all honesty the odds are that that one deer may get hit by a car...but for example i know in your area that you be very lucky to see a deer...so an incident like that by you would be a problem

its all bout location
Old 11-17-2008, 07:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

woooooooosaaaaaahhh! lol 10/4 deep breaths man

Quick Reply: bending or breaking the law

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.