HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Young Hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters-13/)
-   -   Theme Parks (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters/268709-theme-parks.html)

Bowtech 360 10-18-2008 03:00 PM

Theme Parks

How often does everyone go to a Theme park? I live like 15 mins away from 1 and we go all the time. Its sad that this is the last weekend its open. I guess it time to focus my time on hunting now.

huntingirl89 10-18-2008 03:16 PM

RE: Theme Parks

Ha, the nearest theme park to me is about 5 hours drive. Not making that trip any time soon. I've only been to theme parks maybe 4-5 times in my life. I hate the crowds and everything is overpriced. $4 for a bottle of water? No thanks. I'll stick to swinging on the rope in the barn :D

bayou_buckslayer 10-18-2008 03:42 PM

i love theme parks we have one about 15 minutes away from our house its a waterpark and themeparkits bluebayou and dixielandin and we have a sixflags in neworleans (1 hour away)we hadto rebuild sixflags cuz of katrina and i dont thinks bluebayou had to have repairs from gustav but there kool but like huntingirl said they r over priced i like the sixflags in missouri if u ever go there go on the batman!! anyway i rather be huntin though............summer themeparks, waterparks fall-winter deer hunting, and squirrel hunting

skybuster20ga 10-18-2008 04:03 PM

ORIGINAL: huntingirl89

Ha, the nearest theme park to me is about 5 hours drive. Not making that trip any time soon. I've only been to theme parks maybe 4-5 times in my life. I hate the crowds and everything is overpriced. $4 for a bottle of water? No thanks. I'll stick to swinging on the rope in the barn :D
x2! i absolutley hate crowds. iggnorant ppl everywhere. got room on that rope lol

Centauri 10-18-2008 04:23 PM

I've been to our state fair's amusement park, and another one in Green Bay. The Green Bay one isn't bad, but the state fair is worth going to.

Rory/MO 10-18-2008 08:58 PM

I can't stand em!

Bocajnala 10-18-2008 09:12 PM

^^ Me either...I guess thats the outdoorsman in all of us....I hate all crowds... and cities blah! So glad I live in the country!

andy da animal 10-18-2008 09:20 PM

oh come on now. they arent that bad...if you eat before you go in, and if you got a good group of buddies with you its not that bad. i dont go often, i got one 45 min drive from us...they are doing freight fest right now there where they have guys walking around with chain saws trying to scare you, and stuff like that. and theres a certain person that wants me to take her this saturday...so what the hell...shouldnt be to packed this time of year, plus...you dont have to stay that long.

but dont get me wrong...i just as fine with a rope attached to a tire...i dont even need the tire. lol

huntnteen 10-18-2008 10:13 PM

i go maybe once a year, we have one an hour away, i enjoy myself when i go, but the crowds and prices dont thrill me

andy da animal 10-19-2008 12:54 AM

the prices at the parks are no worse than those of a sporting events stuff. everything costs a crap load anymore...