HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Young Hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters-13/)
-   -   BYE!!! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters/268579-bye.html)

Retaks 10-17-2008 03:05 PM

BYE!!!

Well im going away for the weeknd here in about an hour. Were goin up to the cabbin to do some little crap and relax for the weekend. I have to take my AK up there and have some fun on the 4wheeler so im gonna try to get some pics. Im going with a friend of my dads, his g/f, her 3 daughters, and his buisness partner Matt. Its going to be a great weekend. I might even try ot do a little squirrel hunting since it opens tommorow.

bayou_buckslayer 10-17-2008 05:21 PM

RE: BYE!!!

kool have fun! kill some of those squirrels for me!

wis_rifle_hunter 10-17-2008 06:59 PM

have fun and good luck

mossberghunter93 10-17-2008 10:40 PM

have fun i gotta tell ya u cant hardly beat doin a little crap:D

Retaks 10-20-2008 12:15 PM

ORIGINAL: mossberghunter93

LOL yea. We actually didnt get any of the work done we wanted to. I did meet this girl Kayla that came up and she was cool to chill with all weekend. I didnt end up hunting. Me and her rode the 4wheeler all weekend. It was ehr first tiem ever on one and she loves it. I even taught her how to drive it and let her run up and down the mountains for most of the day sunday.

mossberghunter93 10-20-2008 02:53 PM

ORIGINAL: Retaks

LOL yea. We actually didnt get any of the work done we wanted to. I did meet this girl Kayla that came up and she was cool to chill with all weekend. I didnt end up hunting. Me and her rode the 4wheeler all weekend. It was ehr first tiem ever on one and she loves it. I even taught her how to drive it and let her run up and down the mountains for most of the day sunday.
heyah go get em buddy;):D

Retaks 10-20-2008 02:57 PM

ORIGINAL: Retaks

heyah go get em buddy;):D
LOL. Her mom got my number off one of the guys at camp and called me about 40 mins ago cause she ahs not shut up about me the whole 4.5 hour ride back to her house.Then Kayla got on the fone and was all excited to talk to me. Im taking a friends Banshee up next time to try to teach her how to ride it.

Siman08/OH 10-20-2008 03:05 PM

Have a great time bro

mossberghunter93 10-20-2008 03:21 PM

awesoem sounds like a helluva time

Retaks 10-20-2008 03:53 PM

Ohh she is a great time. Ill get a pic of her to show you!