or obama biden????????" />

Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 obama or mcain>? >

obama or mcain>?

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

obama or mcain>?

Old 10-06-2008, 04:46 PM

Default RE: obama or mcain>?

ORIGINAL: WhackEmAndStackEm

So lets vote in mccnain/palin and then what? The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. obamas taxing proposal gives us more money to spend on the things we love to do. if mccain gets in office i might as well kiss hunting goodbye because i'm going to have to work all the time and wont be able to afford to hunt anymore. unless you guys are making more than 250,000 dollars a year, i cant see the absolute advantage in having them in office. republicans have been in office the last 8 years and what have they done for us? besides giving oil companies tax breaks while making dividend profits in tens of billions of daollars while gas has nearly tripled since they have been in office. ten billion dollars a month goes over seas to a cause that has no end in sight. it sounds like a great idea.

And this 700 billion dollar helping hand that the government is going to do to save the economy, what is the deal with that? with about three hundred million people in the united states why not divide that up between every legal tax paying citizen and get the economy moving that way.

Im not trying to argue im just trying to bring up some useful points about the future of our country that everybody should know and think about.

-Nick
Thats only giving everybody about 3500 bucks.
Old 10-06-2008, 04:50 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Steven McBee

McCain-Palin!!!!!!!!! all i had to know was that she hunted and i was already on their side lol but on a serious note, i think that pair would help the economy way more then obama-biden ever will
Yeah, if you own an oil company.
Old 10-06-2008, 04:50 PM
Super Moderator

lol
Old 10-06-2008, 04:53 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Bowtech 360

So lets vote in mccnain/palin and then what? The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. obamas taxing proposal gives us more money to spend on the things we love to do. if mccain gets in office i might as well kiss hunting goodbye because i'm going to have to work all the time and wont be able to afford to hunt anymore. unless you guys are making more than 250,000 dollars a year, i cant see the absolute advantage in having them in office. republicans have been in office the last 8 years and what have they done for us? besides giving oil companies tax breaks while making dividend profits in tens of billions of daollars while gas has nearly tripled since they have been in office. ten billion dollars a month goes over seas to a cause that has no end in sight. it sounds like a great idea.

And this 700 billion dollar helping hand that the government is going to do to save the economy, what is the deal with that? with about three hundred million people in the united states why not divide that up between every legal tax paying citizen and get the economy moving that way.

Im not trying to argue im just trying to bring up some useful points about the future of our country that everybody should know and think about.

-Nick
It would be a little more than that considering kids and all, im just saying were gonna have to pay for it and im not seeing a dime of it or is it hekping me in any way.
Old 10-06-2008, 04:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

Seems to me like the Republicans are as bad as Liberals on only wanting what's best for them and their friends. Especially with money.
When I can vote, I won't be voting for the Republican side, or Democrat.
Sure, you guys (and girls) that have only watched the debates and seen commercials, you guys see what they SAY they're going to do, which a lot of times, isn't what actually happens. Should be a roller-coster ride the next couple of years.
Old 10-06-2008, 04:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

-Nick
Do you know why Obama is going to give us a $1000 tax break? So that his raised taxes won't be as noticable.

For the oil prices- taxes on oil companies will make the prices skyrocket. They need to replace the money that they will lose, and they will do that by raising prices. Obama doesn't want to drill, McCain does. McCain wants every energy, and Obama only wants alternative. The problem with alternative energies is that it just isn't practical within 4 years. First we need to create it. After that, we need to get it into the hands of the American people. With prices so high on everything, the common person won't be able to afford these new cars. Then theres the energy that powers out homes. Coal plants will need to be taken care of in some way, and that will make room for the solar plants and wind stations. Taking them out will cost a HUGE amount of money. Then you need to rewire the system for you to get power. I'm for alternatives, but it just isn't practical ina 4 year term. Also, what about the trucking industry? You can't haul goods to and from places with a car running on compressed air/other alternatives. I can see biodiesel, but it wouldn't be cheap. And what about people who like to haul boats and RVs to their vacation spots? You can't do that with a vehicle that runs on compressed air. What about boats? Both recreational and commercial vessels? You would have to replace engines on every rec. boat to make it run on the new fuel. Its the same with cargo vessels. We need those ships to import/export goods. We will need to convert their massive engines to run on alternative fuels. The same goes for a few of our Navy's aircraft carriers that run on oil. Lastly, what about airplanes? We need those to transport people/goods all around the country and the world. We would need to totally convert these too. Obama's energy plan will cost us BILLIONs, if not TRILLIONs, which we don't have.

Most Republicans support drilling, and they support it to lower prices. The Democrats don't support it, because they're worried about an "environmental disaster" which WILL NOT HAPPEN. Its a Democrat controlled Congress ya know.

As for the bailout, what else can we do? We came close enough to a complete stock market collapse a few weeks ago. We were 500 points away from it. Not that much. I'm not a big fan, but it needs to be done.
Old 10-06-2008, 04:55 PM

ORIGINAL: Bowtech 360

-Nick
It would be a little more than that considering kids and all, im just saying were gonna have to pay for it and im not seeing a dime of it or is it hekping me in any way.
No its ok, I already factored that out, I figure that 100 million people would not qualify so I did 700,000,000,000 divided by 200,000,000
Old 10-06-2008, 05:00 PM
Super Moderator

Also, rep. get blamed for a lot of stuff. But the dem. have control of congress. All that the president does is sign his name. Things that come before him are already passed by other groups.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:05 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Bocajnala

Also, rep. get blamed for a lot of stuff. But the dem. have control of congress. All that the president does is sign his name. Things that come before him are already passed by other groups.
True, although dems just recently took control
Old 10-06-2008, 05:05 PM
Super Moderator

also true

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.