Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 what do u want  to do before you die? >

what do u want to do before you die?

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

what do u want to do before you die?

Old 09-16-2008, 06:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: what do u want to do before you die?

jeez, here for a couple days and 25 posts and we are talking bout death....this will be interesting lol

really i do what i want most of the time...not cause im that selfish or that inconsiderate, but because i know all to well how quickly everything can come to an end. dont get me wrong i help people when they need it and do what i can when people need it.

that being said, 1) skydive
2) bungee jump
3) go on a elk hunt
4) go on a moose hunt
i have had alot of goals i have wanted to do......luckly for me i have been able to fill most of them with these being the few exceptions to this point in my life....and all 4 will be put on hold till my arm is fully recovered[:@]
Old 09-16-2008, 08:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Win the mega lottery and then by a good size portion of Exxon Mobile and live the good life.
Old 09-16-2008, 10:11 PM

I wanna find a woman who isn't shallow, start a family, change the Department of Defense's rules on accepting Gastric Bypass Patients, and possibly going to college.
Old 09-16-2008, 10:28 PM
Typical Buck

Well there is .....Find someone who loves me for me, be happy doing something I love, always be myself, one day maybe have a baby ..... maybe lol and have enough money to make it by. Travel to world, study art in paris, see eygpt, skydive, white water raft, bungeeeee jump, just .... alot lol But I make sure that if I died t/m I'd still be happy.
Old 09-16-2008, 10:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

i have a couple simple requests:

1)get married
2)have either 2 or 4 kids, with a even number of boys and girls(i will quit trying if i have an uneven number at 4)
3)own a fair-sized plot of land that can answer all my hunting needs(deer, tuerkey, and possibly duck)

After all those, id die happy, though i do want to go on a few special hunts, elk, guided goose in Canada, and guided duck in Argentina
Old 09-17-2008, 03:36 PM
Fork Horn

I forgot to mention a wife a kid and a farm
be a world champ bull rider
And hang with my friends jb mauney , luke fields , cody womack, colton pondermore
and do alot more huntin and college
Old 09-17-2008, 03:57 PM

Lately I have been trying to be happy all the time. And I realized what makes me happy is being with friends. As you all know of my addiction with WoW, the company of real friends is much greater. SO pretty much i just want to be happy.
Old 09-17-2008, 09:49 PM

ORIGINAL: Centauri

Kill a terrorist
Join the Army
Be a WI DNR Game Warden
Own a house on Lake Tomahawk, WI. I love that lake
Be a millionare.
i definetly want to shoot a terrorist right between the eyes i also want to take over the family feedlot and cow calf operation
Old 09-17-2008, 09:50 PM

oh yeah and if i die before i ride a bull at least oonce i will be so pissed
Old 09-17-2008, 10:12 PM
Little Doe Peep

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

I wanna find a woman who isn't shallow, start a family, change the Department of Defense's rules on accepting Gastric Bypass Patients, and possibly going to college.
Move that going to college up on your list. It will make a huge difference in your life and, obviously, give you the chance to meet lots and lots of girls.

May The Sheep Be With You

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.