Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

My past

Old 09-14-2008, 11:11 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: My past

Good job man. It is sad to think about how much games really do kill social lives! I know it kills realtionship too it's just a bad thing altogether. I know people who get together with their friends to just play games, then go home and play more games. I donno how people can live like that for so long it's crazy.
Old 09-15-2008, 12:04 AM

I've never had a problem with being addicted to a game....... in fact i haven't played my Xbox in like a year. I play Guitar hero on my phone for a little bit when i'm bored at work or on the road, other than that i don't play video games.
Old 09-15-2008, 10:29 AM
Typical Buck

Every once in awhile I play Sonic on my sega! lol
Old 09-15-2008, 12:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

I played WOW over the summer on my sister's account, i culd never see why people got addicted to it until i played it for awhile, but if you set out to play it, knowing you are only gonna play for a couple months, and your playing just to kill time, its easier to not get addicted. Good job on kicking the habit though, i have had friends cut school to go play WOW.

My nerdy addiction is a trading card game called Magic: The Gathering, i play it whenever im with a certain couple of my friends, I have quit going danceing on fridays, but othr then that i havent dropped anything big for it,im going to a church event rather then a big tournament, that costs the same, i refuse to pay alot of money for decks, but instead i will trade for the cards i need, and whenever iots a toss up between hunting and playing i drop the game in a heartbeat
Old 09-15-2008, 01:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

atari is by far the best game system ever. pole position rocks and that all i have to say about that
Old 09-15-2008, 01:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Duck hunt is the best

Maybe its the generation gap or something, but I find this thread to be both hilarious and sad.
Old 09-15-2008, 02:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

its the gap, and it is funny and sad
Old 09-15-2008, 02:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Bowtech 360

I did find it very profitable to quit, When your a goal orientated person like me, you get **** done in that game. I worked my way up to the #3 guild in the US. The demand to play in that got too much with school. Only could sleep during school. I think im going to write a book about my addiction with it. TO stop playing I sold my accout for around 700 dollars. Think of this, in the course of 378 days, I had 72 days played time. As for drugs, no thanks
Hi I'm also quitting and selling my account. Any tips you can give me on creative ways to sell would greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Old 09-15-2008, 02:58 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: huntingirl89

Duck hunt is the best

Maybe its the generation gap or something, but I find this thread to be both hilarious and sad.
Duck hunt is the best game of alllllll time!
Old 09-15-2008, 03:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

I myself have never had any problems with video games or card games. Ive never owned anything besides sports cards in my life.

Quick Reply: My past

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.