Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 A Real Hunting Topic >

A Real Hunting Topic

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

A Real Hunting Topic

Old 08-22-2008, 09:24 PM

Default A Real Hunting Topic

An actual hunting topic on the Young Hunter's Forum. Some thought it wasn't possible, but here is one.....live in living color

What is your favorite thing to hunt?
And what do you like to hunt them with?

For me Bowhunting Whitetails is my PASSION. I ooze bowhunting and archery everywhere I go.

2nd place though would have to be turkey hunting with the Remington 870. I like hunting turkeys with a bow too. But its always fun to blast one

3rd place go to upland birds. My hunting roots began with hunting quail and dove, and I never miss a chance to go flush a covey. It is kinda like my hidden passion.

What about you guys?
Old 08-22-2008, 09:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: A Real Hunting Topic

bowhunting big whitetail bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

although elk hunting is a blast when they come bugling in to 10 yards away from you and u about pee your pants,man that was fun!
Old 08-22-2008, 10:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

I love hunting whitetails, with anything. I just strive to get better, and spend more time in the woods each year.
I also love hunting turkeys, almost as good as whitetails.
Used to love waterfowl hunting, but I gave that up for a couple years. I'm going to try to get back into it again this year
Old 08-22-2008, 10:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

hunting big bucks with anything and shooting prairie dogs with the .243
Old 08-22-2008, 11:13 PM

As of right now, I've madea decision.....I am going strictly bow this season. Although when November rolls around, I may not be able to resist dusting off the .270. Even though I put a new scope on it in February and still haven't shot it[&:].
Old 08-22-2008, 11:27 PM
Super Moderator

Love hunting whitetails with anything. Bow/rifle/hangun or muzzle loader, love them all..... Also, Racoon hunting, there is nothing like following a tree'd dog through the woods you think you know well, till you walk in them at night haha
Old 08-22-2008, 11:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: OKbowhunter20

As of right now, I've madea decision.....I am going strictly bow this season. Although when November rolls around, I may not be able to resist dusting off the .270. Even though I put a new scope on it in February and still haven't shot it[&:].
Will, I'm keeping the rifle away this season, and sticking with my bow and muzzleloader. Should be a great season for me!
Good luck guys!
Old 08-23-2008, 12:15 AM

ORIGINAL: Rory/MO

ORIGINAL: OKbowhunter20

Will, I'm keeping the rifle away this season, and sticking with my bow and muzzleloader. Should be a great season for me!
Good luck guys!
I don't even own a muzzleloader, so if I put the rifle away, it's all bow for me. To me, that sounds like alot more fun than using a gun. Plus, I get to hunt withmy newrecurve this fall which I am PUMPED about. Just practicing with it makes me feel like I have a connection with the generations before usI love it!

Me, you, Caleb, and Steven need to lay the SMACK DOWN this season. How cool would that be?

We'll eventually be the jmbuckhunter, shcultzy, shed33, and gregh's(all in duetime of course). Andwhen we get old enough, we'll all meet up and act like old friends meeting for the first time,sharing cold ones and stories

OK, sentimental time is over, back to being manly (pink wristsling-cough, cough)
Old 08-23-2008, 12:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

i love Waterfowl and turkey hunting, i eat. sleep, and breathe for the chance to her the whistleing of wings over me in the pre-dawn hours on a foggy morning. I hunt both with my Remington 1100, though i am in the market for a Mossberg 935
Old 08-23-2008, 12:46 AM

Where to start?
Bull Moose being at the top.
Upland game birds a close second followed by black and grizzly bear followed by Caribou then mule and whitetail deer and elk thrown in for fun.

Quick Reply: A Real Hunting Topic

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.