Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 What have you always aspired to be? >

What have you always aspired to be?

Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

What have you always aspired to be?

Old 08-22-2008, 02:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What have you always aspired to be?

Wildlife Biologist
Old 08-22-2008, 03:14 PM
Fork Horn

i've always wanted to become a professional skateboarder
Old 08-22-2008, 03:47 PM

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

im doin the only things i know how to do. loggin building and crete
dude i got a log home

i want to go to the olympics and run track 1500 meters
Old 08-22-2008, 04:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Career wise, I want to be a WI DNR Game Warden. I'll try to be a nice guy, unlike the other wardens that are only there to give you tickets [:@] Maybe a small house, a dog, and that kind of stuff. For my retirement (which would be probably 50 years from now) I'd like a nice home on a lake, where I can relax and be plain Mark Wishall.
Old 08-22-2008, 04:34 PM

i want to raise catlle have a little farm get married to a nice women and either work at mfa or tims used cars
Old 08-23-2008, 01:03 AM

I have always wanted to drive truck and now I do it for 70+ hrs a week. Its the best feeling being the king of the road with 100,000 lbs of rolling steel and being 84 feet long! Its a wicked feeling.
Old 08-23-2008, 01:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

ove always wanted to be a cop, other then that own a medium sizd peice of property, marry a woman who is as obssessed with hunting as i am, and raise either two or four kids(even number of boys/girls)
Old 08-23-2008, 09:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

heres a few sequential pics of a samll dam i poured in northern new hampshire. in order of operations, footings, wall set, pouring, vibrating, straightening and wallah! finished!

notice that little bobby is never doing anything lol

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll4/skybuster20/errollnh.jpg

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll4/skybuster20/08-23-2008102155am.jpg
Old 08-23-2008, 12:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

I've wanted to be several things. Like Redhawk I've had the whole American Dream thing too, husband, kids, house, land, etc. However, I don't know how likely any of those things will be. So I'll bury myself in work until life catches up with me.

I first wanted to be a DEC Officer, then wanted to be an Arson Investigator working with a K-9 partner. I haven't given up either of those dreams, but we'll see where the tide takes me.

Things I have been: Class A Interior Firefighter, EMT-I,Vet Tech Ass't at a busy animal hospital, First Responder, Waitress, Bartender, Art Gallery Ass't Manager, Secretary and Landscaper laborer. OH! And a professional rider for a local stable, competed in dressage and trained horses, still train occasionally. I was also an assistant for a professor at my college during an archaeological dig following my field school. It was cool, but I don't think I want to be an archaeologist. I also moonlight cataloging human remains with another professor, which is what I thought I wanted to do, but I dunno.

I have an appointment to take the NYS Parks Police exam on November 15th. So wish me luck.
Old 08-23-2008, 12:53 PM
Little Doe Peep

I definitely want to wish you luck on the NYS Parks Police exam. I'm sure as bright as you are, you'll do really well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.