Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Talents!

Old 08-21-2008, 09:07 PM

Default RE: Talents!

Im pretty good at football.
Old 08-21-2008, 10:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

I guess I'm a fair archer.
I can jump fairly high. (At least I think I can jump high[:-])
I'm a fair soccer player.. lol

OH!! OH!! I like to drive!!! though not considered a talent. lmao..

When I feel like it I can draw fairly well..

I have always been good at sports..
Oh I swim well.

Ok I'm done.. for now.
Old 08-21-2008, 10:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

I consider myself a good baseball player. I won an award at my high school for it anyway.
Old 08-21-2008, 10:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

what am I good at?

Putting up with headstrong teenagers
Old 08-21-2008, 10:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

ok im finnaly bored enough to do this (but not bored enough to post pics yet)

i always been good at almost all sports (except: soccer, and hockey...mostly cause i couldnt turn...or stop)

i got the kinda luck where i could get in a car crash that would kill everyone and walk away without a scratch, but when doing something common, and has one injury every 100 years...ya well i would be that one guy! though thats more bad luck than a talent

i know alot bout cars...can fix almost anything thats wrong with them. take my truck apart when i just get bored then put it back together (though after the crash i got into today, i wont get it back for a while)

im good at some other things....i just cant think of them now...kinda shocking cause i know the list is short.

oh im good at getting girls numbers...just bad about calling them.[&:]
Old 08-21-2008, 10:37 PM

Im pretty good at building stuff, especially carpentry. I love woodworking. That is what I am best at. All the stuff in my room back home that is made out of wood I made myself: Gun rack, Bow rack, TV stand, Desk, Picture frames, etc......

I can also do lots of other kinds of stuff related to that. Mostly construction wise though. I spent the summer adding on a room to a house. Framing, insulating, sheetrocking, wiring, all that good stuff.

I am also a pretty handy mason. I can lay brick pretty well and pour concrete slabs...though that is one of my least favorite things to do.[&:]
Old 08-21-2008, 10:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: OKbowhunter20

Im pretty good at building stuff, especially carpentry. I love woodworking. That is what I am best at. All the stuff in my room back home that is made out of wood I made myself: Gun rack, Bow rack, TV stand, Desk, Picture frames, etc......

I can also do lots of other kinds of stuff related to that. Mostly construction wise though. I spent the summer adding on a room to a house. Framing, insulating, sheetrocking, wiring, all that good stuff.

I am also a pretty handy mason. I can lay brick pretty well and pour concrete slabs...though that is one of my least favorite things to do.[&:]
Concrete isn't the most fun for me either!!! Carpentry wise i would have to say, Framing, is the best.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Swing danceing, p[ics to come later....
Old 08-21-2008, 11:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

i would say that i am decent at the guitar.....and sports.....always one of those jocky type kids in high school i guess...played on the basketball and football team
Old 08-22-2008, 07:25 AM
Little Doe Peep

My husband says I'm the perfect wife and Miriam seems to think I'm a good mother. Those are the two most important things to me. If you choose to become a spouse and a parent, I think those should be your top priority.

I'm also a really good student and I've been told I'm a pretty good teacher. I'm also a better shot than my husband, but he's the one who taught me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.