HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Young Hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters-13/)
-   -   really not sure what to think (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters/259047-really-not-sure-what-think.html)

andy da animal 08-21-2008 12:58 PM

really not sure what to think

most of you all know i royally screwed up my shoulder and will be in a sling for at least another 18 months. but i have physical theropy 4 times a week throughout that time.

so i went to my first apointment here at school. i have a female physical theropist, for the first time. not a big deal, as long as she keeps my arm where it needs to be.

well she was trying to make small talk (cause it gets real akward when your in there for an hour and a half and no one talks. well at least thats what i thought... so we were just kinda talking, and it got to the point i would say something with no comical humor what so ever (i know rare for me) and she would still laugh rediculously hard.

well when the seesion was over she grabbed my hand and wrote her cell number on my palm and told me to call her!!! she is like 24, 25 and kinda cute...but thats just plain weird right?

plus now if i call her thats just....straight up weird, but if i dont call her then she could really screw up my arm at the next physical theropy session...she has the know how and i wouldnt know till it was to late.

any ideas on what in the world im supose to do???

huntnteen 08-21-2008 01:00 PM

RE: really not sure what to think

call her moron.....

sachiko 08-21-2008 01:05 PM

GOOD GRIEF! The dayI met my husband, I asked if I could come back and see him again and he said yes. So I did.

Now admit it, you just posted that to brag didn't you? You've probably already called her.

AlbertianHuntress 08-21-2008 01:05 PM

Wow, Andy the charmer lol

Well you see her four times a week so for now just talk to her there and then call her after a week or so i guess ... I donno .... Good luck man

Retaks 08-21-2008 01:08 PM

I would jsut keep talkin ot her at the appointments. If your seeing her 4 times a week i doubt you will need to call her. Your with her for 1.5 hours. If things go well you could make those 1.5 hour sessions 2-3 hours. I mean come on it is at school.

andy da animal 08-21-2008 01:10 PM

im not posting to brag and i havent called her. she is way older than me...not to mention she scares me. thats not exactly what i was going for when looking for girls

AlbertianHuntress 08-21-2008 01:14 PM

lmao! She's a cougar!! lol

sachiko 08-21-2008 01:37 PM

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

im not posting to brag and i havent called her. she is way older than me...not to mention she scares me. thats not exactly what i was going for when looking for girls
She's only 5 or 6 years older than you. That's nothing.

skybuster20ga 08-21-2008 02:11 PM

andy, buddy, lol you know what im gonna say. 1st off, there nothing wrong w/ a cougar!i know a guy:eek:whos been w/ a couple and they know whats goin on....w/ that said, ide probabaly engage in a quest to conquor her then forget about her asap after you theropy is over. keep it strictly on the DL and on a once in a while basis. but thats just me and im a pig who likes the ladies haha

andy da animal 08-21-2008 02:23 PM

sky, i kinda figured i would get that kinda advise from you the problem is the theropy isnt just a couple weeks. its 18 months. i never dated a girl more than 19 months. thats just to long to keep something on the DL. but aparently im a pig as well if you ask bush so what the heck, i might as well start sounding like one:D