Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Here's what's new.. >

Here's what's new..

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Here's what's new..

Old 08-20-2008, 08:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Here's what's new..

This Year I'm going to public school instead of being home schooled!!!! I went to Pub. school from Kindergarden and finished grade 4, then grade 5 to 9 I was homeshooled. This year I decided that I wanted to go to pub. school and to my surprise my parents let me go.. I exited about that!! But I wont get much hunting time since I will also work every Saturday, and Sunday hunting isn't allowed..

What new with you all??
Old 08-20-2008, 08:50 PM

Default RE: Here's what's new..

i start school thursday[&o][:-][:'(][:@][&:][:'(]
Old 08-20-2008, 08:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

I wish I could be homeschooled. Public schools are boring. Too much homework, homework that is higher than your grade level, with very few cool teachers. Thats my school life at least. Whats new with me? I'm sitting in a hotel in Milwaukee. I'm visiting my grandparents. My aunt is here too. She gets shorter every time I see her.
Old 08-20-2008, 08:58 PM

i go to catholic school with catholic school girls in skirts
Old 08-20-2008, 09:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Centauri

I wish I could be homeschooled. Public schools are boring. Too much homework, homework that is higher than your grade level, with very few cool teachers. Thats my school life at least. Whats new with me? I'm sitting in a hotel in Milwaukee. I'm visiting my grandparents. My aunt is here too. She gets shorter every time I see her.
Don't they all? LMAO

lightsouthunter11

That's not very nice!!! Man law requires pics!!!
Old 08-21-2008, 12:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Centauri

I bet you can meet loads of girls being home schooled

As for the original question, i recently joined the ChathamVolunteer Fire Department