Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 we have a few new people so >

we have a few new people so

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

we have a few new people so

Old 08-20-2008, 08:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: we have a few new people so

you know,when a article of clothing is on fire you should justtake em off right????
Old 08-20-2008, 08:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ok I'll play.

My name is Mathieu Fillion, I'm 15, this is my 3rd year bowhunting, I live in St. Malo, Manitoba, Canada.
My hobbies are Hunting, Fishing, and Archery. Archery and Bowhunting being the two biggest.
Shelby Cobras are the best sports cars and Ford trucks are the best trucks, All I got to say about that.
I don't know what else to say.. lol

Sorry no pics.

Edited to add. I also play guitar.
Old 08-20-2008, 09:01 PM

Hey, my names levi diebold i love huntin fishin playen football and weightliften. Im from dexter, mo and am 15
Old 08-20-2008, 09:06 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: huntnteen

you know,when a article of clothing is on fire you should justtake em off right????
Your just as bad as and sexy and sky .... thats it you've been added to the bad list snookums lol
Old 08-20-2008, 09:20 PM

ORIGINAL: AlbertianHuntress

Your just as bad as and sexy and sky .... thats it you've been added to the bad list snookums lol
OMG what did i do now?
Old 08-20-2008, 09:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

does this 'Bad List' come with a punishment Sugarplum?
Old 08-20-2008, 09:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

you know, when a article of clothing is on fire you should just take em off right????
does this 'Bad List' come with a punishment Sugarplum?
Watch out wit you bad list Bush. It might get the same doom as the tard list!!![:-]
Old 08-20-2008, 10:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

I know i might change the topic a lil here, but whatever. I'm bored and tired so here goes. My names Chris. I'm 18 as of August 31, 2008. Hittin up a club or somethin that night ha! i'm single but i'mtalking toa pretty nice girl right now. I'm a guitar and duck hunting junkie! Music and nature is my anti-drug... metallica and led zeppelin are my two favorite bands. (Jimmy page and kirk hammett are my idols!)I graduated from Fort Dorchester High School last year, and I'm starting college on monday. What i want to do is Forensic Anthropology or Ballistics; we'll see when the time comes. Just got out and already goin back to school... I
never seem to have luck with girls. Not because I'm ugly (i think ) or I'm a loser, its just that stupid crap always happens. I work at Chik-fil-a of summerville, a stressed out teens worst nightmare. I've never been mudding, and I'm not a redneck, no matter how many people have called me that. Here are some pics off of myspace...

Old 08-21-2008, 06:41 AM
Little Doe Peep

I'm Stephanie, just turned 18 last month. I hunt and fish, got my first deer in December 2006. I never hunted until I met my husband and he showed me how. I've also taken rabbits, squirrels and woodchucks. (Woodchucks are delicious.) Got married April 9, 2007 and gave birth to Miriam on Oct. 22nd., a little early. That's why I missed hunting last season. We're hoping I can get out this year because Miriam doesn'tneed mommy as often as she did at first. We take her out in the woods with us when we go out scouting. She has started walking and we're looking forward to her being able to amble through the woods on her own two feet.

I start college next week. My ultimate goal is a PH. D. in embryology. I probably won't be on here much because I'll be pretty busy and also have to commute back and forth. We're looking for a second car now.

I hunt with both bow and gun, but I use a youth bow because I'm very small. I like a heavy gun because there's less recoil. My favorite is a .50 caliber Hawken style muzzleloader.

We lost all our pictures when our computer crashed. We have to take some more but neither one of us is really big on taking photos.

May The Sheep Be With You
Old 08-21-2008, 09:29 AM
Typical Buck

LMAO! Not any that you would want Snookums lol

Andy you didn't it's just me keeping track of the people you always bug me lol I'ts more for a good list it's the people I like best lol

Quick Reply: we have a few new people so

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.